***The uniform/logo super thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The uniform/logo super thread***

Which Logo?

• 1966-1973

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • 1974-1989

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • 1989-1996

Votes: 45 26.5%
  • 1997-2012

Votes: 18 10.6%
  • 2013-2017

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 2018-Present

Votes: 16 9.4%

• Total voters
Mr. Ross, do me a favor and don’t spend any time or money on anything other than helping your GM and Coach acquire as much talent as possible.

Last edited:
The heavier orange stripe makes these new uniforms more palatable to me, but you can't beat the classics. Things started going downhill in 1997 when Jimmy Johnson needlessly overhauled the uniform and logo. Too clunky and they haven't completed righted the ship since.

I'm a fan of the new uniforms and logo but I think my favourite era was around the early 2000's. IMO the original uniforms are pretty good but the old logo is ridiculously amateurish. Just imagine unveiling that in today's world, the Dolphins would be the laughingstock of professional sports

I hated the old logo, wasn't a year gone bye that I didn't want that thing changed, probably from the about 1984 once I realized it sucked. Every other team evolved their logos but Miami stuck with it's cartoon "Flipper" nonsense about a decade too long.

No. They should not return to the original uniforms. Then you don't get to have a throwback uniform.

Should they get new uniforms that embrace the classic look? Yes. The Bills uniforms are the best example of a classic look mixed with a new look. That is what Miami should do.

the new Browns uniforms fit that blend as well

I hated the old logo, wasn't a year gone bye that I didn't want that thing changed, probably from the about 1984 once I realized it sucked. Every other team evolved their logos but Miami stuck with it's cartoon "Flipper" nonsense about a decade too long.
You do see the irony, right?

I genuinely couldn't care less. Its not like we have an ugly jersey like the Browns

I happen to be wearing a throwback jersey right now. I also have our normal jersey. Both are nice.

Mr. Ross,

Please sell the team to someone who has a clue about being the owner of an NFL franchise.

Warm regards,

The Long-suffering Fans of the Miami Dolphins

Back
Top Bottom