• 2013-2017

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 2018-Present

Votes: 16 9.4%

• Total voters

-MiamiSoul

Active Roster
Reaction score
Word has it it's going to be a light crowd year at the stadiums. PERFECT TIME to change out that whimpy limpwristed logo back to our old one all around the stadium!!! Bring back our heritage! Let's rebuild this team right!!!!! Let's make this a proud franchise again!!

Attachments

• s-l400 (5).jpg
    s-l400 (5).jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 21
That’s the logo you want to switch back to? Out of all our options you want to switch back to the cartoon 90’s logo. The logo most associated with our failures as a franchise????

Last edited by a moderator:
Word has it it's going to be a light crowd year at the stadiums. PERFECT TIME to change out that whimpy limpwristed logo back to our old one all around the stadium!!! Bring back our heritage! Let's rebuild this team right!!!!! Let's make this a proud franchise again!!

Why would you want that god awful logo back?

I hate uniform and logo talk, but im stunned to see that anyone wants that one back.

is it draft day yet???
287D09CD-16F2-404D-AE2E-919872E2E61C.jpeg

:guard:6 more days!! But unless that logo hex is lifted..........will it matter?

That’s the logo you want to switch back to? Out of all our options you want to switch back to the cartoon 90’s logo. The logo most associated with our failures as a franchise????
Jason Taylor, Zack Thomas , Patrick Surtain, Sam Madision.......failures? I think not.

But it doesnt have to be the 90s Logo......Cartoon? So you want a realistic Dolphin? Just look at these 2 random teams. The Eaglesand the Cardinals. Hardly realistic......look a bit cartoonish to me. THEY ALSO LOOK MEAN. Not like an ad for Bass Pro.

Attachments

• s4ab0JjXpDOespDSf9Z14Q_48x48.png
    s4ab0JjXpDOespDSf9Z14Q_48x48.png
    3 KB · Views: 1
  • images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    2.7 KB · Views: 1
I personally like the new uniforms and new logo but that's just my opinion. It's time to move on as it's not 1972 any longer.......Time for new players and a fresh start.......but here's some other opinions.........

Back
Top Bottom