***The uniform/logo super thread*** | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The uniform/logo super thread***

Which Logo?

• 1966-1973

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • 1974-1989

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • 1989-1996

Votes: 45 26.5%
  • 1997-2012

Votes: 18 10.6%
  • 2013-2017

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 2018-Present

Votes: 16 9.4%

• Total voters
I’m in the extreme minority, but I don’t mind the new logo due to the fact that it finally got rid of the Dolphin wearing a helmet.

I also don’t think enough credit is given for the corrections Miami made 2 years ago when they fixed the shade of orange, got rid of the blue outlines and tweaked the helmet stripes. They were small changes that improved our look drastically.

As far as any future changes, I’m on board with using the current logo and creating a hybrid uniform that incorporates our throwbacks. Especially when it comes to ditching the white face masks and going back to gray.

Really the only one I really don't like is the current one. The cartoon dolphins wasn't great but it's what they had for a lot of my childhood so I grew up on it. So, I'm not as against it as others, but I get it. That said, the 1973 one is my favorite.

I prefer 89-96, but 74-89 is also excellent. The last two are easily the worst, and the fan variations aren't any better.
The whole obsession with making the Dolphin look "fierce" is as short-sighted and equally stupid as the past obsession with getting Bill Cowher to be Fins coach because he talks tough on TV.

Vice Fins.... LETS GO HEAT

4MJaQpE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom