***The uniform/logo super thread*** | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The uniform/logo super thread***

Which Logo?

• 1966-1973

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • 1974-1989

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • 1989-1996

Votes: 45 26.5%
  • 1997-2012

Votes: 18 10.6%
  • 2013-2017

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 2018-Present

Votes: 16 9.4%

• Total voters
yeah it pumped me up for the NBA playoffs though, if/when it happens.

I love the Vice colors but hard to pull it off when your base is aqua/orange. The photoshop job didn't do any justice by leaving the accessories and logo untouched.

Word has it it's going to be a light crowd year at the stadiums. PERFECT TIME to change out that whimpy limpwristed logo back to our old one all around the stadium!!! Bring back our heritage! Let's rebuild this team right!!!!! Let's make this a proud franchise again!!
I like the Jersey look that the dolphins had in 94 when Marino came back from injury or keep it like it is young team getting ready to a fun team to watch for years to come so keep it like it is but when it's time to play with the division title teams bring back the tougher Monday night smash mouth uniforms

The early 70's unis are the best, but the new logo and look is so much better than that cartoon-dolphin era crap with the drop-shadow numbers. The new unis get way more hate than they deserve.

I love the throwbacks, just wish it had the Dolphins name and logo on it like the newer ones. If it had the name and logo and the stripes on the sleeves i would've paid extra.

Word has it it's going to be a light crowd year at the stadiums. PERFECT TIME to change out that whimpy limpwristed logo back to our old one all around the stadium!!! Bring back our heritage! Let's rebuild this team right!!!!! Let's make this a proud franchise again!!

That logo is not the heritage...go back one version

That logo is not the heritage...go back one version

I consider it the heritage. Its just a different version of the original. I accept change. Change can be good and its inevitable. CHANGE being the main word. When they originally stated they were "updating" the logo back in 2012 I was like OK . I saw so many cool variations. of our logo. Colors, a different background sun.....very cool. This one was the favorite among many fans at the time: I would have totally accepted that change. I do prefer a helmet though.

Attachments

• new logo.jpg
    new logo.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 8
Here was another completely different but cool logo........It was mean. showed power. Not.........Steve Ross and $50,000 50 yd leather seats with wine tasting.

Attachments

• new logo 2.jpg
    new logo 2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 16
All kidding aside, my favorite one is actually the design I've posted before that was a proposed new one - it had the right mix of old school look but with updated, modern graphics:

View attachment 45682

Then just pair it with the best throwback unis:

View attachment 45683

Done and done!
I wholeheartedly agree brother @Tailgun , this logo is my favorite as well, and the white unis with orange lining are classic and spectacular.

Personally, I wish they used the colors of the Marino era Dolphins, rather than this weird chalky looking aqua without any orange that they're using today.

Where the hell did you find that? That is my design.
Its out there just look at different alternate Miami Dolphins logos. Very cool...good job. I liked it anyway!!:ffic:

Thats what the logo needs to convey......the Original was cool, but the 95' upgrade was MEAN. The current one conveys Ross and his wine tasting buddies .

Its out there just look at different alternate Miami Dolphins logos. Very cool...good job. I liked it anyway!!:ffic:

Thats what the logo needs to convey......the Original was cool, but the 95' upgrade was MEAN. The current one conveys Ross and his wine tasting buddies .
Maybe if I get bored I will revisit that logo.

Yes. I posted that about 6 posts back. At the time it was very popular. I really thought it was going to be the new Logo and then Ross posts that limp wristed .weak assed guppy. It has to go.

Back
Top Bottom