***The uniform/logo super thread*** | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The uniform/logo super thread***

Which Logo?

• 1966-1973

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • 1974-1989

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • 1989-1996

Votes: 45 26.5%
  • 1997-2012

Votes: 18 10.6%
  • 2013-2017

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 2018-Present

Votes: 16 9.4%

• Total voters
If they did that with a few tweaks I’d luv it

For the love of everything good, let's change that generic logo. It looks like smeared makeup of a smiley face going against the curvature of the helmet. Let's get back to something more clear and memorable that looks like it fits and belongs on a helmet. For goodness sake, Dolphins beat sharks ... we're not supposed to be a casual team ... despite the Jimmy Buffet "Fins to the left of me" chorus sung by us drunken fools.

For the love of everything good, let's change that generic logo. It looks like smeared makeup of a smiley face going against the curvature of the helmet. Let's get back to something more clear and memorable that looks like it fits and belongs on a helmet. For goodness sake, Dolphins beat sharks ... we're not supposed to be a casual team ... despite the Jimmy Buffet "Fins to the left of me" chorus sung by us drunken fools.
Not a big deal to me, the Vikings, Titans, Cardinals and Eagles all go against the curve

Here is a modern old look I found on Cris Creamer Logos by dylanjf83 (I am unfamiliar with person) but I love his work.
j8Yysno.png

Here is the field:
hVKYTDF.png

Damn good! It's clean and modern with old school look. So everyone is happy. I would like this done in 2023. But, it probably will not.

Or the one that Shifty made for me as my Sig a while back with his modern day touch. Or Finheaven look. Thanks man!

I am certainly in the minority and while I prefer the throw backs, i actually really like our currents threads. I think the new logo looks great on apparel, especially hats and I'm a big fan of the storm trooper look. all that said I'd still rather have the throwbacks but as long as we wear them a few times a year i'm good

When they changed the color scheme in 2018, I really liked it because the uniforms popped. Here it is here on black:

The iconic color scheme bears a symbolic meaning. The orange color represents the bright South Florida sun, while the teal color was inspired by the characteristic hue of the Atlantic Ocean by the local shores. A navy shade of blue has been also present in the logo since 1997.

These colors of brighter ORANGE (South Florida Sunshine), Darker teal AQUA, and lighter Navy blue (For the Atlantic Ocean Local Shores)
miami-dolphins-new-logo-768x587.png
In 2018 to now I like this because my hat, t-shirts, and jerseys looks amazing with the darker hues. So I grew into it.

Us fans who lived and watched our Dolphins with the classic logo grew up with it. In 1997 I was furious about what J.J. did to our classic logo. But, over time I started to like it it grew with me I have so much stuff from that era.

Then in 2013 we got this but with these lame colors (not good):

They were extremely weak in my opinion.
Miami-Dolphins-emblem-768x576.png

If they ever do change, leave the 2018 hues they are the best.

Time will tell. But for now we just want a good team again and win a lot of games. Hopefully we can.

GO DOLPHINS!!!
FINS UP BABY!!!

Here is a modern old look I found on Cris Creamer Logos by dylanjf83 (I am unfamiliar with person) but I love his work.
View attachment 52371

Here is the field:
View attachment 52372

Damn good! It's clean and modern with old school look. So everyone is happy. I would like this done in 2023. But, it probably will not.

Or the one that Shifty made for me as my Sig a while back with his modern day touch. Or Finheaven look. Thanks man!
The Dolphin looks a little stubby, need to thin him out a bit...

Anyone know what our uniform schedule is this year?

The new uniform has some aspects that I like, the de-emphasis on orange specifically. But, I love the deeper aqua colors and the logo on the old-school unis of the 1970's. Some combination of old and new would work for me.

All I want is a W. I love the old school uniforms but I’m getting so old and to the point where idgaf what they wear just please get us a World Championship before I’m gone! It’s way overdue and us freaking diehards deserve it at this point. I finally feel like we are in good hands with BFlo just need some Things to fall into place for us. ???.

Back
Top Bottom