***The uniform/logo super thread*** | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The uniform/logo super thread***

Which Logo?

• 1966-1973

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • 1974-1989

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • 1989-1996

Votes: 45 26.5%
  • 1997-2012

Votes: 18 10.6%
  • 2013-2017

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 2018-Present

Votes: 16 9.4%

• Total voters
I've never wanted to get some new gear so bad...but everything I want is unavailable.

They've been out of stock for MONTHS of all the other sizes...people want 2 things right now --- they want TUA gear...but they WANT TRADITIONAL gear!!!!

You have to figure the Dolphins sales people and Ross are taking notice...right?

Its really upsetting to me...I don't know if I'll ever be able to get this old school white jersey with Tua's name...or the old school logo on a New Era hat...they've never done that before!!!!! I've been checking for months and the customer service is completely useless...

The only thing that makes me feel better is the fact that since this gear sold out SO FAST....and since its the classic gear specifically....just MAYBE it will inform them of what people really want!?

Maybe we might FINALLY see a transformation back to our classic look??? What do you guys think?

Just like all the other logos and jersey designs of the past,this will also pass.

been trying to get a white Vapor Limited Tua jersey for months but only 2xl, 3xl sizes since they came out - plus i want it in the UK so shipping and taxes make them expensive - they only give us the printed Game jerseys over here - Fanatics customer service has been awful - anyone know why there is no stock being replenished - is it all down to covid halting production?

I've never wanted to get some new gear so bad...

Its really upsetting to me...I don't know if I'll ever be able to get this old school white jersey with Tua's name...or the old school logo on a New Era hat...they've never done that before!!!!! I've been checking for months and the customer service is completely useless...

First world problems

I order my throw back aqua Tua jersey they day they became available and it still hasn’t come yet. I honestly kind of forgot about it until I read this post.

I've never wanted to get some new gear so bad...but everything I want is unavailable.

They've been out of stock for MONTHS of all the other sizes...people want 2 things right now --- they want TUA gear...but they WANT TRADITIONAL gear!!!!

You have to figure the Dolphins sales people and Ross are taking notice...right?

The only thing that makes me feel better is the fact that since this gear sold out SO FAST....and since its the classic gear specifically....just MAYBE it will inform them of what people really want!?

Maybe we might FINALLY see a transformation back to our classic look??? What do you guys think?
Perhaps they have more important issues they are dealing with beyond making jerseys for fans. With the cutback in staff at many companies and more and more people working from home, I imagine you getting a Tua Jersey is relatively low on their priority list at this time.

They can’t keep up with demand, so you think they’ll make a change in order to increase demand?

Huh?

Some of ya'll need to relax. The entire world's supply chain system is struggling right now. There are some markets still struggling to maintain their stock of daily essentials. And you are going to get your panties in a twist because a team jersey is delayed. Calm down!

Each time I see the uniforms I wish they'd go back to the throwbacks full time. those were/are the best.
I 90% agree with you. Would also be fine if they adopted the jerseys/pants/colors/helmet stripe from the throwbacks but kept this logo (with the colors adjusted to be the darker aqua and orange). To be clear I hate the new logo in almost all contexts (apparel and on the 50 yard line especially) but with the exception of thinking it looks pretty good on helmets. Also, if I had to bet, Id bet this is where they will land with the next Jersey refresh - keeping new logo because they don’t want to admit the mistake, but going to everything else from throwbacks.

Back
Top Bottom