The Unofficial NFL Schedule 2005 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Unofficial NFL Schedule 2005

LKAT said:
I thought NFL and college do not play on the same day, does this mean that college wont have bowl games on Jan. 1???

I'm pretty sure that they move the bowl games to Jan. 2 when that happens. A few years ago New Years Day was on a Sunday, and they moved the bowls to Monday.

What would really suck with this schedule is that we play AT Oakland, then AT home, then AT San Diego.

Okay, I just got home from work, calling it a day early! I put on my old Marino Jersey, getting ready for a beer, and just put my Fin flag out front.

This schedule thing will be a dry (well not dry with my brew) run for the season opener!

chuckcole said:
What would really suck with this schedule is that we play AT Oakland, then AT home, then AT San Diego.

They gave us the break last year after Wanny asked (49ers/Chargers) that was the best thing wanny ever did for the fins besides quiting!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Okay, I just got home from work, calling it a day early! I put on my old Marino Jersey, getting ready for a beer, and just put my Fin flag out front.

This schedule thing will be a dry (well not dry with my brew) run for the season opener!

You're a little late buddy!

I've got one from Plank Road sittin' right in front of me.

chuckcole said:

I am glad someone else saw that. We are on the road against Cleveland, and Oakland, and then have to face Buffalo, only to then go play the Chargers.

THAT is going to be tough.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
They gave us the break last year after Wanny asked (49ers/Chargers) that was the best thing wanny ever did for the fins besides quiting!

I agree, one of the smartest things Wanny ever did for this franchise. Also, I think you meant Seattle and not San Diego. Same difference, I got the point.:wink:

According to this the sunday games that were supposed on christmas will be played on christmas eve?

FaninPatsyLand said:
I agree, one of the smartest things Wanny ever did for this franchise. Also, I think you meant Seattle and not San Diego. Same difference, I got the point.:wink:

yep, they pulled the old schedule from NFL.com! Thanks!

the 2 times we play new england they are coming off monday night games...against indy and nyj...thats great for us!!!

Hard to believe if this is true we didnt get 1 Monday night, or Sunday night game. I dont think I remember in forever when we didnt have a game on Primetime !!

dolfan87 said:
I am glad someone else saw that. We are on the road against Cleveland, and Oakland, and then have to face Buffalo, only to then go play the Chargers.

THAT is going to be tough.

Yep. Another tough stretch. I suppose I'll withhold total judgement for another 30min when the official one is released. But, if it's true, does this only happen to us? It seems like we get that really tough stretch every year (with the exception of last year, but only because Wanny requested it and I think the NFL realized we were getting screwed every year). I obviously don't pay too much attention to other teams schedules, so maybe everyone has this problem.

I like it.

An early bye usually sucks, but in our case could be useful to regroup if things aren't going as planned. Remember we have an entirely new system going into this year so the early bye might not be THAT bad. Week 17 at NE licks but is understandable....Saban vs. Belichik last game of the season!!! Teacher vs. pupil....the setup of what could be a great inter division rivalry in years to come. The NFL cracks me up.

Carolina, Tampa, KC, NO, Oakland and Cleveland are all very winnable games. Obviously, our divisional games are always going to be tough and Denver and Vick are gonna be a *****.

Back
Top Bottom