The unsung heroes of the Denver game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The unsung heroes of the Denver game

TFK

Active Roster
Reaction score
Watch the highlights of the game. Watch on the running plays how good the run blocking is. And I don't mean from the line, I mean from everybody else. There are several plays where Ingold, Berrios and others are making key blocks downfield that turn short runs into long runs. This offense is firing on all cylanders right now.

Totally agree! It’s incredible how everyone has bought into coach McDaniels plan and are doing just what he envisioned in order to make this offense work perfectly. A great thing to see for sure.

And how about our 2nd unit offense, huh?

The Dolphins never would have put up a score like that without them scoring like they did...and both of those plays were worthy of the highlight reel. Even the run by Chris Brooks that put us in range of the scoring record was an awesome play!

And how about our 2nd unit offense, huh?

The Dolphins never would have put up a score like that without them scoring like they did...and both of those plays were worthy of the highlight reel. Even the run by Chris Brooks that put us in range of the scoring record was an awesome play!
I so wanted him to go all the way!!!!

Back
Top Bottom