The Value Loss on Shaheen makes me Sick! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Value Loss on Shaheen makes me Sick!

ChitownPhins28

Basement Dweller
Reaction score
Especially since it's almost certainly going to be repeated with Hunter Long next year.

Shaheen's 'crime' was that after trading for him, they made him Redundant with 3 other guys they brought in!

I just Dont Get the Hunter Long pick last year. Also, why is Gesicki still here?

The way Grier pisses away draft picks is disgusting.

If Long turns into a very useful, talented player then I'll feel dumb about making this thread.

Especially since it's almost certainly going to be repeated with Hunter Long next year.

Shaheen's 'crime' was that after trading for him, they made him Redundant with 3 other guys they brought in!

I just Dont Get the Hunter Long pick last year. Also, why is Gesicki still here?

If Long turns into a very useful, talented player then I'll feel dumb about making this thread.

i wouldnt wait if i were you

Don’t let that stop you

Why is Gesicki here? Really? He's one of the best pass catching TE's in the league and the best on the Fins! I agree the Hunter Long pick was a head scratcher...

It does? We were getting a teeny tiny amount of cap back and upgrading a 7th to a 6th. It's really a huge nothing burger in every way possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom