‘The Violence Of The Game Is Something I Enjoy’: Getting To Know Miami Dolphins Head Coach Brian Flores | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

‘The Violence Of The Game Is Something I Enjoy’: Getting To Know Miami Dolphins Head Coach Brian Flores

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I knew there was something about Flores that I liked:up:

1567008947105.png

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Miami Dolphins head coach Brian Flores recently sat down with CBS4’s sports anchor Jim Berry to talk about football.

Coach Flores: “The violence of the game is something I enjoy. I’m a physical person by nature physical person by nature.”

Don’t let Brian Flores’ soft spoken way fool you. His inner toughness was honed during his upbringing in New York.

Well, I hope we come out and make a statement and kick the Ravens A$$es on opening day!

Mike Tyson was pretty soft spoken too. Don't get the writer's take that being soft spoken = weakness. Just a dumb comment.

Mike Tyson was pretty soft spoken too. Don't get the writer's take that being soft spoken = weakness. Just a dumb comment.

Who also grew up in Brownsville. Seems to be a “speak softly and carry a big stick” mentality there.

Back
Top Bottom