The way it is and was. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The way it is and was.

BigCityCat

Scout Team
Reaction score
I have been reading this forum for a while. Sometimes i sit here and it just cracks me up to watch people fight over why some players get criticized.

Back in the day we had players that earned their status with the fan base. Dan Marino the all time Dolphin earned his respect. Bob Griese, Larry Csonka, Don Shula, Nick Buoniconti. The list goes on and on.

Now a days we have these fans that come draft day they are ready to immortalize a new favorite player. They got their sig all ready to go. How in the hell else can you explain why someone would become a John Beck fan out of the box. I'm sure there were a few people that knew Beck or Ginn before they came to the Dolphins so they were fans but I think that is a small %. I think most of these fans just decided they were going to ride these players jocks before they ever did anything and then have to defend their position to the bitter end.

My point is GINN SUCKED. GET OVER IT HE IS GONE. Next time become a fan of a player that earns your respect.

Back
Top Bottom