The Who-to-root-for Thread For Week 15 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Who-to-root-for Thread For Week 15

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, but all of those games will not matter because we will lose at Minnestota, and it will probably not be even close. This team always checks out after a big win against NE at home. Remember last year at Buffalo? Or after beating them in the home opener in 2014, they followed that up with going up to Buffalo and getting crushed. Or after beating NE in December in 2013, they laid an egg against That Lewis and got shotout against..... you guessed it: Buffalo. Or even after a hard fought, exciting, big win over Chicago earlier this season, only to follow it up by not showing up against a lousy Detroit team at home? You get the point. I have seen this play out way too many times. When you follow this team for 20 plus years, the one thing this team is very good at is how predictable they are. No matter who the current coaches and players are. One fluke miracle play should not change the fact this is not a good football team. I know this post will not be popular with the homers on this board but that is just the reality. You will be reminded next week that Matt Burke is still the DC and Adam Gase is still the HC. People have temporarily forgot about that because of a miracle play. Did I also mention this team is 1-5 on the road and four of those losses have come by double digits? Minnesota 31 Miami 13. Season will then be over.
This wasn't a regular win. Don't be surprised to see them go on a roll!!

Looks like a trip to Houston for whoever advances as the 6 seed.

Rather go there than kc or New England although I’d rather go to Los Angeles to play the chargers if I could choose.

Don’t want anything to do with a trip to Baltimore. Unless it’s rg3 starting at qb. That place is a house of horrors for Miami but appears whoever wins that division highly likely to the 4 seed

Lamar Jackson may be out with a lower leg injury.

The Giants are peaking at the right time (seriously!) and I expect them to beat the Titans and Colts the next two weeks.

Last edited:
I bet the nfc playoffs consist of the current 6. Maybe carolina but no teams fell flatter on its face the last quarter of the season than cams crew.

The biggest game (after ours) I see in Week 15 by far is the Colts/Cowboys game, based on the rest of the team schedules.

As much as I would like to disagree with AEGBRG on the Viking game, he Is right the it will be a much tougher game to win.

All we can hope is that both the Offense and Defense of Miami are starting to click, and the the team will give us another game where we can again feel confident with our heads way up, going into work.

You gotta hope that this time its different, they will carry this unforeseen momentum and win a big big road game..but until it happens, we've all seen enough before to have our doubts.

Back
Top Bottom