The Winners....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Winners.......

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
finheavenawards2-1.jpg

The winners of the 2nd Annual FinHeaven Awards for the year 2009 are...........

Best Overall Poster:
ckparrothead

Rookie Of The Year:
TheDon74

Best Political Forum Poster:
Pants on the Ground

Best Lounge Poster:
Bumpus

Best Draft Forum Poster:
TedSlimmJr

Best Ladies Lounge Poster:
dreday

Best Non-Dolphins fan Poster:
nyjunc

Most Comedic Poster:
Vaark

Worst Speller:
Joe R

Bryan Cox Award:
WVdolphan

Debbie Downer:
GeauxFinns3705

Congrats to the winners for this year's awards. The winners will receive a FREE 6 month subscription to the VIP section of FinHeaven. If you are already a VIP member, you will have 6 months added at no additional cost.

In addition to the free VIP subscription, each member will receive a badge to go with your account so you can show off your award. A special thanks to PhinzN703 for designing this year's badges.

(... spits water ...)

Holy ****!

That worked?!? :lol:

(ahem)
I'd like to start out by saying that I didn't really think I had a realistic shot at winning. :chuckle: however ...

I'd just like to thank all of the little people that I stepped on during my meteoric rise to the top. Without you, none of this would be possible. Big props go out to each of my fellow nominees. I guess this was just my time. Of course, I'd be remiss if I didn't thank Jesus, Budda, Vishnu, Allah, the Flying-Spaghetti Monster, & Satan. I'm sure that they all played their part. As for the "Vote Bumpus Sweepstakes" - um, um ... I'm gonna need a day or two to collect all of the eligible voter's names. Yeah, that's the ticket!

In closing:

Shula Bless You, & Shula Bless FinHeaven!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats my man. with all the campaigning you did, you deserved it. now you have to be able to bring it for the next year - don't let your voters down. and i will be expecting my 24 hour fellatio session from jessica biel whenever is convenient ...

i wouldn't mind seeing the tallies if at all possible.

congrats to everyone, except nyjunc.

the only reason he got that award is because he posts about 350 messages a day here on finheaven so he has exposure. Whiteshoewillie is trully a better contributor IMO and should've won it

Thanks guys. :up:

Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time to get drunk!

:woot: The celebration will "go deep" into the night!

Congrats to all the winners for a spirited contest!

However... Bumpus, unlike other politicians who have promised too much, you are lucky there are no mid-term elections here at FH. :lol:

Now go put on your Hef Loungewear and crank up the merriment!

As I sit at the bar in my regal robes, guzzling shots of Crown Royal with Yuengling chasers while the Sweedish Bikini Team fans me and peels grapes before plopping them into my gaping maw, I've realized...

:lol: It's good to be King! :lol:

You forgot the category of "most likely to distribute cement shoes if they didn't win"...which i surely would have swept...I had my victory speech ready and everything!

congrats to everyone, except nyjunc.

the only reason he got that award is because he posts about 350 messages a day here on finheaven so he has exposure. Whiteshoewillie is trully a better contributor IMO and should've won it

+1

I ended voting for you because you are the best of breed in this category, even though I don't follow hockey (isn't that game played with a puck??)

.. but I'm thinking that including a respected Fins fan in that competition splintered off a lot of votes, including mine, that otherwise would have gone to Willie.

Back
Top Bottom