The worst part. No one wants to lose to the team that HOU Beat! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The worst part. No one wants to lose to the team that HOU Beat!

Wdolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Mia could be 0-5 or worse before somone "looks past " or "takes them lightly"

Let the 1st rebuilding in Miami history take root!

Devils Advocate: "Dave, Pass the damn ball, they won't expect it from your own 3 yard line"....so what if your winning by 3 & it's 2nd & 1 & there is 30 sec. left....throw it...or do you want to always be in JJ's shadow?"

what if houston beats New orleans? you dont think that could happen after what you saw? i think houston can beat the Indy Colts no problem! what if Houston suddenly is 5-0? then the whole world starts to look at things differently.

Originally posted by Wdolfan

Devils Advocate: "Dave, Pass the damn ball, they won't expect it from your own 3 yard line"....so what if your winning by 3 & it's 2nd & 1 & there is 30 sec. left....throw it...or do you want to always be in JJ's shadow?"

You might as well not even watch the rest of the season.

Well Houston beat the Steelers last year, and I seem to remember the Steelers getting to the playoff..Hmmmmm, So if Houston beat a team, can it mean that team may make it to the playoffs..and beyond...We'll see...stay tuned..

look past the Dolphins???

No one will look past the Dolphins (at least not until away games in December). Conservative play calling is what is continuing to kill us dating back to last 2 losses last year.

Give Ricky the damn ball.

If all these arguements about Houston not being all that bad afterall, are right, then why didn't Miami approach them the same way? Why did this 9-7 team look at Houston as a cake walk? Why were they allowed to?

David Carr threw the ball to fast? They didn't game plan for that?
Dave W. "Um, Norv..Can he do that?"

"If NY thinks they can come out & quick pass us all day, well we'll be ready for that to"

when? by game 4?

Originally posted by Wdolfan

Since I'm a little slow, you're upset that Miami lost last Sunday? I've yet to grasp this, so please I hope we see more and more posts about the same thing. :jk:

Hmmm, you know, I seem to recall hearing similar things a couple of years ago from some friends of mine that are Pats fans after their week 1 loss to the Bungles.

When they won the Superbowl that same season, that loss really didn't bother them that much.

If other teams don't look at us like a threat because we lost against Houston they'll hand us the Super Bowl...

Not saying that we'll win it but if they think they can play against us and win easily the're crazy.

Back
Top Bottom