The WR position | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The WR position

Preston Williams is the only receiver worth a damn atm.

We will be drafting guys in a few more months....(7 more months?)

Never would have expected to say it, but Grant looks like a guy who just got paid.

I know. I feel the same way - just wasn’t ready to say it out loud cause I don’t want to believe it.

Only thing I saw was those came from Rosen and they haven't practiced with him.
One hit the WR in the facemask and the other caromed off the WR palms...how much practice is needed to catch a ball?

Grant isn't nearly good enough as a WR to warrant that suspension. His value is really as a return man. He drops a lot of easy passes and isn't an effective enough route runner.

Preston is the only long term keeper for me in this group. I'd consider drafting a WR high in 2020.

If he can cure the dropsies he will. I’ve got to admit it’s disturbing that this has continued since week 2 of the preseason.
It’s funny. The 1st Pre season game he was great. Then he didn’t make another play the other 3 games. He drops a TD week 1 and I’m like “oh boy what a disaster this is” but then he bounces back w a nice TD play. The drop today and ehhh. I think he’s just developing a little late. He should be fine.

It’s funny. The 1st Pre season game he was great. Then he didn’t make another play the other 3 games. He drops a TD week 1 and I’m like “oh boy what a disaster this is” but then he bounces back w a nice TD play. The drop today and ehhh. I think he’s just developing a little late. He should be fine.

I hope so as not only did he drop the pass is wouldn’t have counted as he stepped out of bounds on his second step. Maybe for the time being he’ll be that roller coaster ride of cheers and hair pulling until he gets used to the speed of the league.

What did you expect from a stable of #3-5 type WRs? We traded our best WR to get picks, just gotta wait it out now.

Back
Top Bottom