The writings on the wall who the Veteran QB that competes with Henne is going to be.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The writings on the wall who the Veteran QB that competes with Henne is going to be..

xflashx

Disembodied
Reaction score
Jake Delhomme.... :(

I know, I know... it sucks... But, knowing Dabolls history with him in Cleveland and already knowing his system is why this would make sense. We all know how incompetant our management is at getting quality QBs... sigh... :rolleyes2:

No, just another person wanting to start a thread to bash the FO and/or Chad Henne. We need free agency to start so at least there can be new things for people to complain about.

Jake Delhomme last years 20 million dollar man, that's right with his release and new contract with the Browns he made 20 million last year. One of my favorite quarterbacks in NFL history, I don't think anyone can forget what he did with the Panthers in the early 2000s. But he's been done for a while now. He deserves a back up role somewhere, but days as a starter are done. I think the Panthers should bring him back in a mentoring role for Cam Newton.

1 year=history? Is Delhomme even a FA?

He spent a only a year with Chad Pennington and thats all it took for CP10 to give the nod to Daboll as OC so... a year with Delhomme isnt history?? ok. He's not a FA but the Browns don't need him or might not want to pay him.

mrhankey, I do remember him being good too.. Thatss why i think they could do this...

Jake Delhomme.... :(

I know, I know... it sucks... But, knowing Dabolls history with him in Cleveland and already knowing his system is why this would make sense. We all know how incompetant our management is at getting quality QBs... sigh... :rolleyes2:

I thought the writing on the wall said that xflashx has no idea what he is talking about?

Seriously, Delhomme is the worst vet QB out there. He may not find a place to play at all this year, there is no way after seeing how bad he was last year that Daboll would petition to bring him to Miami.

Highly doubt it when there are so many more BETTER options than him. Jake won't be coming here.

I know.. there are better options for sure. But, will they WANT to come here?? I hope Delhomme isnt in a Miami uni this year..

I know.. there are better options for sure. But, will they WANT to come here?? I hope Delhomme isnt in a Miami uni this year..

If given a chance to compete for a starting job, yes every quarterback available will have interest in Miami. Why wouldn't they? Vince Young is rumored to even have Miami near at the top of his list of possible destinations, so if the Dolphins show mutual interest VY can easily be theirs.

Kyle Orton will be a Dolphin by the end of the month.

If given a chance to compete for a starting job, yes every quarterback available will have interest in Miami. Why wouldn't they? Vince Young is rumored to even have Miami near at the top of his list of possible destinations, so if the Dolphins show mutual interest VY can easily be theirs.

I dont know... maybe contract issues or they will get paid more somewhere else. Players will be interested of course but sometimes want to go where the money is and I dont think miami really wants to spend alot on a QB right now. I've heard the VY rumors but also hear Arizona is interested too... we just gonna have to wait and see... I hope we choose to get a good QB tho... I wouldnt be surprise if they cheap out tho and not spend the $

I'm surprised The Brainiac even knows how to make a list. Go know :idk:

Back
Top Bottom