The Zgonia deal. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Zgonia deal.

Cheapshotz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I remember seeing reports that the Rams were interested in trading a 5th rounder for Zgonia. Is this a dead deal or do the Rams still have an interest in making the trade? I haven't seen any news on this for awhile.

Zgonina. I think it was BS from the begining.

Joey 22 said:
Zgonina. I think it was BS from the begining.

I think it was too...I also remember hearing that Denver offered a 6 or 7 for Konrad but we turned them down because the offer was too low. Then we released Konrad. It would be fantastic to get a 5 for Zgonina but I think that the rumor started on a slow news day..:shakeno:

DreamWeaver said:
I think it was too...I also remember hearing that Denver offered a 6 or 7 for Konrad but we turned them down because the offer was too low. Then we released Konrad. It would be fantastic to get a 5 for Zgonina but I think that the rumor started on a slow news day..:shakeno:

Yeah, i think you might be right. If we couldn't get a pick for Konrad i don't see how we would get a pick for Zgonia.

Poor Zgonina his name is constantly getting butched in this site.Z-G-O-N-I-N-A.

I don't believe Denver offered a 6 or 7. We wanted at least that for Konrad.

Nor did St. Louis offer a 5th based on reports! We have been asking for a 4th - 5th, they've been offering a 6th round pick. If StL said, "okay, we'll give you a 5th" the day before the draft - I think Saban might take it.

On the other hand, given what came out yesterday about Bowens back still bothering him, I think Saban may decide he needs to hang onto Zgonina as insurance in case Bowens can't play this year. If he got a 4th, he'd jump all over it. But, that's not real likely.

Zgonina was originally a Ram wasn't he? I think he was supposed to be a captain because of his leadership or something before he signed with us. Too many beers ago to remember.

I read somewhere on Sunday(Rams paper) that they are still interested in Zgonina. Heck, I would take a 7th rounder for him.

Joey 22 said:
Poor Zgonina his name is constantly getting butched in this site.Z-G-O-N-I-N-A.

And the word "butchered" is getting butchered as well.

This guy is on the last leg of his career. Backup most of the time and he is ok. If the offer on the table was a 6th, they should gobble that up. A 7th might not be worth it but a 6th definatly is.

id keep him if we dont get anything better than 5th round... he was pretty solid last year

Back
Top Bottom