Thee game of the century official thread(early) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thee game of the century official thread(early)

DBoston80

Undisputed #1
Reaction score
...Any fan of football in general has to be looking foward to this game, no matter who your rooting for or why..this is what loving sports is all about!! Let me kick this off with one of the many "rhymes" ive heard this week...

GO OHIO STATE!!!

Twas the night before game time,
And all round the shoe,
Not a creature was sleeping,
They were screaming Beat Blue.
The banners were hung by the lamp posts with care In hopes that St.
Troy would find Ginn through the air.
Drunken and crazy and burning their beds, While visions of kick off
danced through their heads.

When all of the sudden there arose such a clatter, I sprang from the
keg to see what was the matter.
When there in the sky, in a Coupe Deville sleigh, Was Woody Hayes
decked out in scarlet and gray.
He looked on the crowd that was gathered around, And said that he heard that a game was in town.
I came here to watch it, and wish you good luck.
Though it's not like you need it, cause Michigan Sucks!

Now it's "The game of the Century"? :lol:

It's going to be a good game.
Possibly the best this year.
Game of the century.... come on.

I think this game will alwaysb be remembered as 1 vs 2, the day after Bo's passing. I hope it's a good one, and go MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!

OSU FAN-HATERS ALIKE, UNITE, AND SUPPORT THE BIG BLUE!

Trekbiz said:
Now it's "The game of the Century"? :lol:

It's going to be a good game.
Possibly the best this year.
Game of the century.... come on.

U name me a better game in this century....let me guess some Florida st.Miami game :shakeno:

DBoston80 said:
U name me a better game in this century....let me guess some Florida st.Miami game :shakeno:

Did I name any other teams there sparky? NO.

Just saying, calling this the game of the century is hysterical. Pump it up all you like though, it's your day.

Next year another game will get the same billing, and the next year, and the next year.......

HysterikiLL said:
I think this game will alwaysb be remembered as 1 vs 2, the day after Bo's passing. I hope it's a good one, and go MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!

OSU FAN-HATERS ALIKE, UNITE, AND SUPPORT THE BIG BLUE!

..I love the fact that me and my fellow Buckeye fans of Finheaven have converted Floridians into rooting for Michigan!! Its amazing how much damage you can do with a keyboard:lol:

Trekbiz said:

Just saying, calling this the game of the century is hysterical. Pump it up all you like though, it's your day.

Next year another game will get the same billing, and the next year, and the next year.......

Riiiight..a little jealousy maybe??? The biggest rivalry in sports..in a 1-2 matchup to see who goes to the Nat'l title game...yea theres one like this every year:shakeno:

:lol: Great rhyme. Got me even more psyched for tomorrow. Goodluck to your Buckeyes, should be a good game. Game of the century can only be claimed if the matchup lives up to the hype and importance of the moment, which as a football fan I'm hoping it does.

DonShula84 said:
:lol: Great rhyme. Got me even more psyched for tomorrow. Goodluck to your Buckeyes, should be a good game. Game of the century can only be claimed if the matchup lives up to the hype and importance of the moment, which as a football fan I'm hoping it does.

Ill take a nice 14 point win and you guys can call it a dissapointment all you want...I hate Michigan I want to beat there brains in every year..and this is for the right to play for it all, so Ill take ANY win we can get big or small!

DBoston80 said:
Riiiight..a little jealousy maybe??? The biggest rivalry in sports..in a 1-2 matchup to see who goes to the Nat'l title game...yea theres one like this every year:shakeno:

Like I said it's a BIG game.

While your ready to have copies of this game buried with you the rest of the country will wait and see how good the game is before even considering it a game of the decade candidate.

DBoston80 said:
Ill take a nice 14 point win and you guys can call it a dissapointment all you want...I hate Michigan I want to beat there brains in every year..and this is for the right to play for it all, so Ill take ANY win we can get big or small!

I dont blame you, if I were in your position I'd be rooting for the samething.

Trekbiz said:

What? :confused: I never called it the game of the century?? :confused:

:lol:

Trekbiz said:
Like I said it's a BIG game.

While your ready to have copies of this game buried with you the rest of the country will wait and see how good the game is before even considering it a game of the decade candidate.

Your missing the point...noone knows how the game will turn out...it could be a blowout that you may not find entertaining...Its whats at stake and the fact that its the biggest rivalry in sports...2 teams that hate eachother with EVERYTHING on the line!!! As far as tha actual game..I doubt your gonna see the dramatics of last years Nat'l title game..or the double OT 02 Buckeyes who won it all.....Its all about circumstances.

DBoston80 said:
Your missing the point...noone knows how the game will turn out...it could be a blowout that you may not find entertaining...Its whats at stake and the fact that its the biggest rivalry in sports...2 teams that hate eachother with EVERYTHING on the line!!! As far as tha actual game..I doubt your gonna see the dramatics of last years Nat'l title game..or the double OT 02 Buckeyes who won it all.....Its all about circumstances.

:lol: ...had to bring up the double ot 02 game..

p.s., I wonder if they'll let clarett watch this game from his cell :dday:

HysterikiLL said:
:lol: ...had to bring up the double ot 02 game..

p.s., I wonder if they'll let clarett watch this game from his cell :dday:

Yea?? you know it was kinda one of the best games in college football history?? Guess I should take into consideration the feelings of the bitter Cane's fans round here:rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom