Thee game of the century official thread(early) | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thee game of the century official thread(early)

Guys..Im speechless!!!! I was kissing random girls and loving life!!!!Whatta game...this is an awesome feeling!!

DBoston80 said:
Guys..Im speechless!!!! I was kissing random girls and loving life!!!!Whatta game...this is an awesome feeling!!

props...yer boys got it done...can you beat them at a nuetral site??? my guess is you will have to...

LtDan said:
1 INT...come on....two bad center snaps won't be looked at in the Heisman voting.
No doubt. I really don't like OSU, but Smith better win the Heisman, and by a large margin.

Props to OSU. You guys won by three, but it was clear to me that OSU was the superior team. Michigan couldn't stop you, and was only in the game because of silly mistakes.

Troy Smith's best play was that 53 yard TD run that AD broke his collar bone on.

:lol: :wink: SARCASM jk guys, Troy deserves it

I honesty doubt there will be a rematch...although if Florida and USC lose..it becomes a possability.

Trekbiz said:
Now it's "The game of the Century"? :lol:

It's going to be a good game.
Possibly the best this year.
Game of the century.... come on.
Don't rag the poster....rag the press. Called that right in ESPN's game write-up
------------------------------------------

The "Game of the Century," the first 1 vs. 2 matchup in this storied rivalry, was played a day after the death of feisty former Michigan coach Bo Schembechler. The teams couldn't have honored his memory with a better game, although it certainly wasn't the brand of football he and Woody Hayes coached when they battled for a decade
http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?confId=&gameId=263220194

finswin56 said:
No doubt. I really don't like OSU, but Smith better win the Heisman, and by a large margin.

Props to OSU. You guys won by three, but it was clear to me that OSU was the superior team. Michigan couldn't stop you, and was only in the game because of silly mistakes.

My sentiments exactly.

OSU has the look of the top dawg.

Thanks to all of you who have shown class in conratulating me and other fans on here who I know can come of the wrong way.....Sometimes our deep passion for our football team can make us say some things that are crazy to the naked eye....Im not gonna boast (unless you are a Michigan fan:evil: )Ive been saying for a long time I hope we get to play FLA..I feel that would be an awesome matchup....but alot can happen these next two weeks..either way should be exciting.

I live 10 minutes from the stadium and have all my life... so my passion runs VERY deep.....Im not just being an abnoxious pr-ck..I just love my football team(s)

Back
Top Bottom