Votes: 76 54.7%
  • Dolphins Get 7th Pick via trade From Vikings and Take BPA

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Dolphins end up Trading OUT of Top 10

Votes: 13 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jlfin said:
Yatil Green was not a "reach". He was a 6'2" receiver with 4.3-4.4 speed and was projected to be drafted among the 1st 20 picks. He blew his knee out and it was so severe that he needed a cadaveric graft. Unfortunately it never healed properly and it blew out again. He was never the same player after that.

Never the same player? When did he ever play and who did he play for?
:confused:

Miami trades down with TB and selects Brown if available and if not then one of the Williams players (Mike or Carnell)

MDFINFAN said:
The reason it should be BPA is when you reach to get need, you end up with Flecther, Avery, Y. Green to name a few, if there's talent there and it's the best of the best, reguardless of position, get him, I don't believe the 2 QB's are the best, but if our team gets one, I will support him. I like the WR, then 3 RB's, and Spears.
thats downright sh!tty logic, dude.

if you pick BPA, whoever would have been picking when Yatil Green or John Avery was BPA would have still been f@#ked as they both sucked.... it has nothing to do with WHEN you pick them, the players will be as good as they will be. If any other team would have picked them later instead of us, they would have gotten lemons.

you should pick what you need.

i would be damn furious if we pick DE or WR in the first round... that would be absolutely ridiculous. especially since we didn't pick up any RBs or (franchise) QB's in free agency....

jlfin said:
Yatil Green was not a "reach". He was a 6'2" receiver with 4.3-4.4 speed and was projected to be drafted among the 1st 20 picks. He blew his knee out and it was so severe that he needed a cadaveric graft. Unfortunately it never healed properly and it blew out again. He was never the same player after that.

I agree it was just bad luck . could have happened to anybody even Moss. Had Wanny been smarter and drafted him instead of the garbage that we drafted that year.

marinotoclayton said:
Had Wanny been smarter and drafted him

Jimmy Johnson traded out of the pick that would've landed Moss (maybe he didn't know beforehand.. who knows the story...) and picked Avery with a late 1st.

Here is an excellent post ( :) ) listing all of Miami's 1st round picks. Very interesting and nostalgic.
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=74562

I have a feeling Tampa Bay will eventually bite and want to move up so that was my vote.

I did not see the Poll Option where we trade down but NOT out of the top ten?
:confused:

Back
Top Bottom