“There are a lot more games to be played.” Xavien Howard said | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“There are a lot more games to be played.” Xavien Howard said

This is the only guy I feel bad for.

X.

But he got paid so he’s probably gonna be a good soldier with it for this year at least.

I wish I could just come up with some phantom fake injury and put him on ir for 2019.

I hope X is around for some solid winning after this tank job. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Would hate to waste X on tanked seasons.

I think next season we have more then enough draft capital and cap space to reach playoff contention in 2020 but 2021 i think we should be competing for deep playoffs if all goes well.

Definitely an optimistic timeline, lol. We have been a mediocre team for 2 decades. I don’t really care how long the rebuild takes, I just want to see us winning playoff games again.

I hope X is around for some solid winning after this tank job. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Would hate to waste X on tanked seasons.
Maybe we should trade him to a contender, so you wouldn't feel bad about wasting him.
Might help the "tank"

Maybe we should trade him to a contender, so you wouldn't feel bad about wasting him.
Might help the "tank"
No my comment is for people talking about tanking two years in a row. That would be a waste of Howard’s prime years. But thanks for your lame comment.

No my comment is for people talking about tanking two years in a row. That would be a waste of Howard’s prime years. But thanks for your lame comment.
Oh...... so you're a ONE year tanker, but NOT a two year tanker? Gotcha!

Its guys like X that need to grab the bull by the horns and get these players on board. If you want a Championship go get it.

X is the type of guy we want. Excellent, alpha, leader, never quits, never gets complacent (even after he signs his big contract), creates takeaways (when our opposite CB isn't a sieve), and keeps faith in the coaches and the team. I was ecstatic when we drafted him, defended him and promised he would come good when people started to label him a bust, and couldn't be more thankful and proud of him now.

That's one we can go to war with … now we need to find a few more, and draft a boatload more.

Hopefully if they game plan for the pass this time, and the Pats game plan is to run alll day... They will make some adjustments at halftime and not the next game.
Never heard some bullcrap like that from a professional coach.

Back
Top Bottom