There are at least two Dolphins who don't want out | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

There are at least two Dolphins who don't want out

I'm pretty sure ever team has players that would want to be on another team. This thing is getting blown out of proportion as always.

I imagine that there are quite a few players happy to be in this situation. You have guys all over this roster that would be at best at the end of a roster and at worst out of the league getting a chance to start or get rotation time and meaningful snaps. I could understand why someone like Jones would want out but most of these players have never seen that second contract.

Our situation allows a up and coming talent to really shine and get NFL experience instead of being buried on some roster so there is an upside. But if your great and getting close to a big pay day this is probably not the place for you.

So if we count Jesse Davis and Baker... We have at least 4 players who don't want out and we will build a championship team around them.

I didn’t even know they were still on the roster... they don’t move the needle at all

I think Parker would find it difficult to be a starter on another team. He’s been a huge let down. The future is Tua to Williams.

NaMWUh.gif

Well, there are at least two of them.
Intrepid reporter Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald found a pair of Dolphins veterans who said they did not want to be traded out of the ongoing sinkhole there.
Specifically, veteran receivers DeVante Parkerand Allen Hurns said they had no interest in leaving, even after the team traded away a number of players and any shot of being competitive.

ProFootballTalk: There are at least two Dolphins who don't want outhttps://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/20/there-are-at-least-two-dolphins-who-dont-want-out/

1) There are a lot more than two players on this team that aren't looking to leave.

2) We had no shot at being competitive prior to the Tunsil, Minkah and Kiko trades (and other moves).

Well, there are at least two of them.
Intrepid reporter Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald found a pair of Dolphins veterans who said they did not want to be traded out of the ongoing sinkhole there.
Specifically, veteran receivers DeVante Parkerand Allen Hurns said they had no interest in leaving, even after the team traded away a number of players and any shot of being competitive.

ProFootballTalk: There are at least two Dolphins who don't want outhttps://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/20/there-are-at-least-two-dolphins-who-dont-want-out/
Amazing loyalty from these 2 warriors, given the multitude of options they must have at their disposal due to their incredible production.

Back
Top Bottom