There Is A Better Chance That #rt17 Misses The Entire Season Than Returns The Week After The Bye....

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by NYC#1finsfan, Nov 8, 2018 at 1:35 PM.

1. NYC#1finsfan

NYC#1finsfan #1DandyDanFan Finheaven VIP Donator

Digital likes this.
  2. DolfanISS

DolfanISS Perennial All-Pro Finheaven VIP

Ah oh well. I hate watching Brock, hopefully once we are mathematically elimniated form playoff contention, I know we aren't winning **** but the team isn't going to give up until they are done, we see Fales.

3. TheJetsBlow

TheJetsBlow A True Fan

I said it yesterday, he’s done for the year.

Dolphins81 and elite14eva like this.
  4. Buddy

Buddy Right Wing Nut Job Moderator Finheaven VIP

I was intrigued by the scenarios for getting rid of him, they aren't as bad as I thought. Finley could certainly be within reach with our first rounder with a mild trade up.

5. Aqua ‘N Orange

Aqua ‘N Orange A True Fan

Bet he takes a pay cut to come back for 2019.

This seasons sure gone up in smoke. Smh

rickd13, emoticon and MiamiMuss like this.
  6. emoticon

emoticon Rookie Finheaven VIP

I hope that's the case but it's unlikely that he's going to make it through the season without getting hurt again. He is now prone to the type of injuries that make you miss significant time. So even if he comes back, we're still screwed if we don't have a solid backup. Then again, that might not be so bad since we need to be in a position to draft a QB high in 2020.

7. Danny

Danny Finheaven VIP Finheaven VIP

So if we cut him post June and carry that 5.6 mill of dead money for 2020 we'd have to add that to another 5.6mill so pretty much we either take a hit of 13mill in 2019 or 11mill in 2020. But we already will have 13mill on dead money for Suh in 2019 and nothing in 2020 so the best would be to cut him post June and take the 11mill dead money him in 2020 as THAT is the only dead money we're on the hook for that year unless of course our FO give away more dumb deals.

8. Aqua ‘N Orange

If that’s your plan ie 2020 you need to get anything competent at qb injury prone or not out of the building. Otherwise you won’t sniff it. Without giving up your future to try and get there in trade.

If that’s the plan you need a top 5 pick. I don’t think this teams gonna be that level bad for ya.

9. NYC#1finsfan

NYC#1finsfan #1DandyDanFan Finheaven VIP Donator

10. mrbunglez

mrbunglez Reading Is Fundamental Donator

I trust CK’s info more than most people covering the Dolphins, but this is all speculation and here say. Either way His injury sounds worse than what the team is making it out to be just like his acl Injury.

11. Aqua ‘N Orange

The only thing that was gonna take this dude out of Miami was injury and of course we’ve found it the last 3 years.

20 years no damn qb get one beat the odds for 5 years with the kid taking a pummeling and incompetence every where finally get someone in the building who isn’t lost and this happens the next 3 years straight.

You couldn’t make it up if you tried.

12. mrbunglez

mrbunglez Reading Is Fundamental Donator

With the way this team is trending I wouldn’t doubt this team being super bad next year.

13. gerrym51

gerrym51 Member

I can't understand stand this Brock hate. He's the back up quarterback. It's between him and Fales at this time. If tannahill was available then it would be valid discussion. Would Fales be better. He has no real history to go by. The only chance this team has THIS YEAR is to go and root for Brock. He made 29 million dollars over the last 2 years because of his Houston contract. He's getting the veteran minimum this year. He's not doing it for money-he wants to play and succeed . I agree a HEALTHY Tannahill would be better but he's not here.

14. SkapePhin

SkapePhin Rump Shaker Finheaven VIP Donator

I've already written him off. We've seen the last of Tannehill in a Dolphins uniform.

15. ladeback

ladeback Seasoned Veteran Finheaven VIP

Everything about this from the start to the current situation reeks of an injury that ultimately ends Tanny's season...and possibly his time in Miami.

JAKEIII likes this.