There is a new No. 3 | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

There is a new No. 3

UF Fin Kat said:
no, we just wait for you to say something before forming an opinion, oh mighty one.

You should. Because apparently I'm the only one who knows the "general" rules of the system. Hell, I was under the impression that the BCS was "kind of a big deal" in college football. You'd think that people rooting for their team and complaining about the lack of respect in the BCS voting would know the basis of the system. :shakeno:

Typical WVU fan: "You mean you don't get bonus points in the BCS for wearing blue and yellow?! What a rip off! When did that rule change?!?"

OSUDauby said:
You should. Because apparently I'm the only one who knows the "general" rules of the system. Hell, I was under the impression that the BCS was "kind of a big deal" in college football. You'd think that people rooting for their team and complaining about the lack of respect in the BCS voting would know the basis of the system. :shakeno:

Typical WVU fan: "You mean you don't get bonus points in the BCS for wearing blue and yellow?! What a rip off! When did that rule change?!?"
the rules change every single year. it's hard to keep track. and considering how much everyone keeps saying UF's schedule would put them in the title game over west virginia/louisville, it makes sense that people would think it was a big factor.

OSUDauby said:

:lol:
Good one. And what did Texas' RB combo think when Ohio State went down there? Michael Hart will have less than 100 yrd rushing for the second stright OSU/Michigan match-up. And Ohio State will have little reason to run the ball at home against Michigan with Ginn, Gonzo, Robo, Hartline, etc..in the game.

Have you ever been to the Horseshoe? And have you ever been to the Horseshoe on OSU/Michigan gameday?!?

Turn on College Gameday anytime it is hosted at Ohio State. It's the bigest crowd everytime. Then turn it on Nov. 18th and remember what you see. It is going to be pandemonium and Michigan cannot handle that crowd, let alone the Bucks offense.

And don't forget who also has a pretty good defense. Only allowing 7.3 pts a game. Winning by a margin of over 28 pts. and never won by less than 17, THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES.
I am from Toledo Ohio and have been to games at both stadiums and I know what the game is about. I lived two miles from the Michigan border so the game meant even more. Hart will have 100 yards and Michigan will leave with a win. They give up only about 25 yards a game on the ground which is tops in the land. SO it will be tough for Pittman to get things going which is the key to opening up the WRs. I am very confident Leon Hall will be able contain either WR he covers.

Brad528 said:
I am from Toledo Ohio and have been to games at both stadiums and I know what the game is about. I lived two miles from the Michigan border so the game meant even more. Hart will have 100 yards and Michigan will leave with a win. They give up only about 25 yards a game on the ground which is tops in the land. SO it will be tough for Pittman to get things going which is the key to opening up the WRs. I am very confident Leon Hall will be able contain either WR he covers.
I used to live in Oregon, and the same holds true for me. Living so close to the border was good and bad. Half my friends were Michigan fans, and half were Ohio state. It was all smack talk the whole week before the game, and bitterness/gloating the week after. It never seemed to go the way my friends thought it would though(one team completely dominating the other). Luckily I was a Penn State fan, and rarely had to worry about them getting upset because my team ruined thier NC hope.

Well ... I'll just shut up for another year.

Nothing like choking on a national stage to remind ya' of humility.

On the bright side, we return almost everyone (is that a good thing on "D" :wink: ) ... so we will be back!

Bumpus said:
Well ... I'll just shut up for another year.

Nothing like choking on a national stage to remind ya' of humility.

On the bright side, we return almost everyone (is that a good thing on "D" :wink: ) ... so we will be back!
and you guys should be better next year. and you'll face louisville at home.

Back
Top Bottom