there is one thing that worries me about this game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

there is one thing that worries me about this game

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
other than ray lucas. and that is madison and surtain getting called for every rickety holding call they can get there hands on for superstar favre and the fans. i can see at least three holding calls being thrown on us while they let GB's db's get away with the same little rickety hand slaps.

Oh Pleeeeze :rolleyes:

I would be willing to wager KGB gets at least 3 penalties. Winters is good for a few holding calls himself.

Originally posted by finfan54
other than ray lucas. and that is madison and surtain getting called for every rickety holding call they can get there hands on for superstar favre and the fans. i can see at least three holding calls being thrown on us while they let GB's db's get away with the same little rickety hand slaps.

Don't sweat it finfan54, that's just the style of defense we play. Altho I have to admit, some of the calls are so ticky tacky... i mean, come on, this is tackle football, a contact sport.

the thing that worries me is a bad day of practice for lucas on Wednesday....I hate to be so negative but I hope that if hes not ready, Rosenfels is!

Back
Top Bottom