There is something special about Joe Philbin. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

There is something special about Joe Philbin.

MegaFinz

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I am not sure what it is but i can feel it so stongly. I dont think its Hard Knocks completly that makes me feel this way cause i had it long before the show started. I like his demeanor and the way he carries himself, the way he handles the team, he is soft spoken but he commands respect. I could point out so much more things that seem to make him such a unique person and coach. I am so friggin happy i could almost cry sometimes. I really feel for the first time that we have our coach and Q.B. I really feel this team will win a super bowl in the next few years under him and Tanny. I guess Stephen Ross did something we will all be grateful for one day. :)

I feel he will show himself to be a perfect fit as an NFL HC.

Prediction: Will will be above .500 at the end of the season, not just because of Ryan, but mostly because of Joe.

This happens EVERY time we hire a coach (except for Cameron, who I don't think anyone really thought much of)

Its the honeymoon stage. Don't worry, you all will most likely be cooking up cute pet names for Philbin in no time. I expect to see plenty "F*** FAILBIN!" threads midseason. its the FH way!

Just take a look at this thread from 2009 about Tony Sparano:
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?253788-Tony-Sparano-sweats-even-smallest-details

See that lovefest? Well, in 2 short years, that was completely erased as the fanbase got out the pitchforks for "Tony Morono's" head...

mark it down now. You will love philbin cus you will see a gameplan that includes adjustment at halftime. No running the football to run out the clock.

That is why you cannot drop footballs!!!! Unacceptable.

I just don't think we have enough god damn talent for him to win with.

This happens EVERY time we hire a coach (except for Cameron, who I don't think anyone really thought much of)

Its the honeymoon stage. Don't worry, you all will most likely be cooking up cute pet names for Philbin in no time. I expect to see plenty "F*** FAILBIN!" threads midseason. its the FH way!

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?253788-Tony-Sparano-sweats-even-smallest-details

See that lovefest? Well, in 2 short years, that was completely erased as the fanbase got out the pitchforks for "Tony Morono's" head...

Lol, That is so hilarious to read back!

Then such clueless, over emotional fans, when that does happen, and it will, must be reminded that it is Joe's first year as a HC with a team brimming with rooks.

Back
Top Bottom