there is still a chance will poole could..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

there is still a chance will poole could.....

finsgonewild

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
play this season..... In the article it says poole "suffered a knee injury during a minicamp practice last week that could cause him to miss the entire season, a source said Saturday. Although details of how the injury occurred are unknown." This means that if the injury is bad enough he could miss the whole season. There is still a chance the injury could not be as bad as people think. He may be out 4 or 5 games this season. Nobody really knows what is going on only the people in the dolphins organization.

finsgonewild said:
play this season..... In the article it says poole "suffered a knee injury during a minicamp practice last week that could cause him to miss the entire season, a source said Saturday. Although details of how the injury occurred are unknown." This means that if the injury is bad enough he could miss the whole season. There is still a chance the injury could not be as bad as people think. He may be out 4 or 5 games this season. Nobody really knows what is going on only the people in the dolphins organization.

Currently, it is believed that he has torn his ACL. If that is the case, then he'll likely be put on IR. No need to carry a man on the roster with the idea that he might be able to come back late in the season. An experienced vet, poerhaps, but not a young guy with limited playing experience thus far, IMO.

i read the article but how long does a typical ACL tear take to recover from. Didnt Boston have an ACL tear last season?

finsgonewild said:
i read the article but how long does a typical ACL tear take to recover from. Didnt Boston have an ACL tear last season?

It will take the rest of the year to heal if its an ACL tear

finsgonewild said:

He injured his patella tendon, or something like that.

This is why these mini-camps where guys run around in shorts and shirts are worthless. And when players hold out from them people overreact.

They are "OPTIONAL" mini-camps for a reason

It happened last wednesday. How come we still don't know the severity of the injury??

byroan said:
It happened last wednesday. How come we still don't know the severity of the injury??

I heard a report cause his agent Drew was/is trying to get Poole a new deal in the wake of Surtain leaving.

Don't know if its true or not, but one report out there is saying this.

MikeO said:
I heard a report cause his agent Drew was/is trying to get Poole a new deal in the wake of Surtain leaving.

Don't know if its true or not, but one report out there is saying this.

That may be true, Mike but I'd bet that the team Doc would have been one of the first to know how serious the injury is and that would have taken away any bargaining power Drew had. My guess is that the news was not released because no one outside the organization needed to know.

Someone said it in an earlier post and it's very true; The days of open training camps is over and, IMO, so is the free flow of news.

Back
Top Bottom