TheRedzone.org reports Jason Taylor expected to sign with the Jets | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TheRedzone.org reports Jason Taylor expected to sign with the Jets

Let him Go! When he is on the field, we can run all over them! He's washed up guys! Move on!

why did zach go to Dallas and KC then?

My point... the Cowboys, and Cheifs. Not the Pats, Bills, Jets.
JT seems to have a knack with being a pain. Dancing, Please bring me back, Talking to the Jets. Just a little to much look at me drama queen when it comes to my taste.

My point... the Cowboys, and Cheifs. Not the Pats, Bills, Jets.
JT seems to have a knack with being a pain. Dancing, Please bring me back, Talking to the Jets. Just a little to much look at me drama queen when it comes to my taste.

Taylor went to the skins and weren't there rumblings about Zach possibly going to NE?

First Dancing With the Stars and now this. I thought you were a better man then that JT??

Taylor went to the skins and weren't there rumblings about Zach possibly going to NE?

nobody cared about the skins because they are not division rivals you face twice a year, every year.

and the rumblings turned out to be nothing more than... well than rumblings.
zach was so close to playing in NE than I was close hooking up with (insert name of the hot celeb chick of your choice)

As much as I've respected JT for his contributions to the Phins if he signs with the Jets I won't lose sleep over it.

IMHO, his best days are behind him and even his "solid" days are suspect at the present time.

kbpz7p-1.jpg

As much as I've respected JT for his contributions to the Phins if he signs with the Jets I won't lose sleep over it.

IMHO, his best days are behind him and even his "solid" days are suspect at the present time.

Exactly, he's at the end of his career, if the Jets want to pay him so be it can't hate on him for getting more money. If he still had anything significant left in the gas tank I might care, but he really doesn't.

Sources also said Ryan Clark wouldn't leave Miami without a contract. Just sayin'...

I think Jason's using the Jets as leverage to get Miami to sign him prior to the draft....I just cant see Jason signing w/ the Jets....

The player rep for free agent Jason Taylor says his client has no plans to sign with the Jets during Wednesday's visit.
In other words, Taylor may have to be blown away with an offer to sign on the dotted line. Unfortunately for the Jets, they have little room to work with due to the Final Eight rule. Taylor may not sign before day's end, after all.

If he signs with the Jets, I don't think it's because he doesnt love Miami and the Dolphins it's just that he hates Parcells and Co more. Still, he's burning down a bridge he just spent all of last year rebuilding.

JT is going nowhere..He wants to be close to home...

Why would he sign with NY?

So he can live in dumphole NJ?

I dont think so..Its not like he can get huge money either..he can only sign for that wee bit amount...

If we dont want him , then hey I wish him luck

nobody cared about the skins because they are not division rivals you face twice a year, every year.

and the rumblings turned out to be nothing more than... well than rumblings.
zach was so close to playing in NE than I was close hooking up with (insert name of the hot celeb chick of your choice)

I understand, I'd be pissed if you were you guys but I'd wait until he actually signs. For all we know he's just screwing w/ us.

Back
Top Bottom