These are the times that try men's souls! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

These are the times that try men's souls!

Dude

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Success is not as satisfying without adversity!

All this off-season crap will only make it that much sweeter when we upset team after team, prove all Herald reporters wrong and laugh in the face of the fair weather fans that counted us out!

GO FINS in 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thewave:

:bandwagon There is still room. Jump on the bandwagon!

:shark:
How 'bout those Dolphins!

Yes and these are the times that each man feels his burden is the heavyest.

Dude said:

All this off-season crap will only make it that much sweeter when we upset team after team, prove all Herald reporters wrong and laugh in the face of the fair weather fans that counted us out!

Right on Dude! NO ONE would be saying how this teams management sucked if Ricky had not left! They are not to blame for it. Everyone was so happy the they got Boston, now they're stupid because he got hurt. I'd like to see some of them play GM for a year, with a restricted roster, and a hard salary cap. But my wish would be for them to GM another team, not this one!

I've been on the bandwagon over 30 years!! And under these extreme, uncontrolable circumstances I'm going to start getting to games earlier, and cheer louder than ever!! 1-15, or 15-1.....

"Those of you who bleed with me today are my brothers, for we are a band of brothers"

Are my dawgs in da house!?
Woof!! Woof!! Woof!!
Are my puppies in da house!?
And so forth........

I've been on the bandwagon over 30 years!! And under these extreme, uncontrolable circumstances I'm going to start getting to games earlier, and cheer louder than ever!! 1-15, or 15-1.....

That's the spirit!! I'm with you on that- this team is and has always been in my blood, and I will root for them just as hard this year as I have my whole life. I just can't share in all the optimism though. I can't see us having that great a year, but I'm hoping to be dead wrong.

Ozzy said:
Right on Dude! NO ONE would be saying how this teams management sucked if Ricky had not left! They are not to blame for it. Everyone was so happy the they got Boston, now they're stupid because he got hurt. I'd like to see some of them play GM for a year, with a restricted roster, and a hard salary cap. But my wish would be for them to GM another team, not this one!

It may be time for you to call an emergency meeting of the Dolphin's Homer Club...

No need for all who would give up we know where you stand. As for me i still think this a pretty good football team. We will overcome this mess and play good football watch!

Dude said:

:bandwagon I'm on!!

I know our defense is going to be awesome. They will continue to be the strength of this team. Our offense needs help, but if they find a solid replacement for Boston, things wont be as bad most are saying IMO....

I've been a Phinz fan forever, and a season ticket holder for 10 years now. I'm not about to give up on this season. It's not in me to lose faith in the Phinz... :hail:

PHINZ RULE!!! :fire:

Anybody hear anything on the scrimmage today? I was still curious how that went.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom