These interviews speak volumes! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

These interviews speak volumes!

raving

Active Roster
Reaction score
Saban's philosophy has completely grabbed this organization. I believe Saban is the right man at the right time. I am looking forward to a VERY SPECIAL time in Dolphin history - and what a rich and illustrious history it has been. A superbowl winning team needs to arrive here for us now and in the near future. Saban is going to dominate and this defense will be championship and this offense will be great.

Thank you NICKY!

its funny, all these players are saying how Saban is so great, praising him and all that, but I guarantee when they go to training camp, and see the real Nick, they'll be signing a different tune. but thats ok, Nick isnt around to make friends, he's around to win

He has brought that special feeling back to the organization. A feeling of confidence, of having an actual plan to bring your team to the top. It may not happen overnight, but it will definetly come. And I think it will come sooner then later. Nick has the plan and we must be patience because it will work

Dudeman said:
its funny, all these players are saying how Saban is so great, praising him and all that, but I guarantee when they go to training camp, and see the real Nick, they'll be signing a different tune. but thats ok, Nick isnt around to make friends, he's around to win

:roflmao: :roflmao: i agree

raving said:
Saban's philosophy has completely grabbed this organization. I believe Saban is the right man at the right time. I am looking forward to a VERY SPECIAL time in Dolphin history - and what a rich and illustrious history it has been. A superbowl winning team needs to arrive here for us now and in the near future. Saban is going to dominate and this defense will be championship and this offense will be great.

Thank you NICKY!

I am a Nick, and I am a man, don't EVER call a Nick Nicky! :fire:

I'm listening to them now. Carter said Saban was a huge reason why he came here.

He's adding value...I'm glad we got Coach Saban!!

The thing that caught me about Carter's interview was the fact that they talked 2 minutes about football and 58 about family. I am really excited about this year. I think Sabans discipline is going to make a world of difference. I also like the fact that without a concrete system in front of these guys they are buying into our coaches and actually believing in them I look for good things this year.

Back
Top Bottom