TheWalrus Birthday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TheWalrus Birthday

ROADRUNNER

0.1% native american & 0.1% filipino
Club Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Bro..............:up:
73Yrs old holy mother of god, well done good sir.

Best wishes senor Walrus :brewskis:

Happy Birthday buddy. I'll try to find you a nice 65 year old looker to make it a special day...

Happy Birthday buddy. I'll try to find you a nice 65 year old looker to make it a special day...

It's gonna be tough to beat last year's present ...

oldhagsmall15B15D-1.jpg

Thanks guys. I'm still pretty spry for my age, though I get injured more easily than I used to. Still bench more than 300 pounds and squat 400. Run a sub 5.0 40. Still serve more than 100 mph. It's pretty amazing, really. I credit the genes. My parents will still active well into their late 80s. My father clubbed a thief unconscious in a 7-11 when he was 86 years old. Not to mention I still **** like a champion. Best endurance in my bridge tournament club.

When you guys get to my age you'll be lucky to be doing as well.

Thanks guys. I'm still pretty spry for my age, though I get injured more easily than I used to. Still bench more than 300 pounds and squat 400. Run a sub 5.0 40. Still serve more than 100 mph. It's pretty amazing, really. I credit the genes. My parents will still active well into their late 80s. My father clubbed a thief unconscious in a 7-11 when he was 86 years old. Not to mention I still **** like a champion. Best endurance in my bridge tournament club.

When you guys get to my age you'll be lucky to be doing as well.

ha ha...come clean

Back
Top Bottom