They all left | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

They all left

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/sports/colleges/11462593.htm :cry:

clear.gif

I hate to see them go but I'm glad we got a championship.

uncchamps4oc-1.jpg

Haha

Yep you guys are going to be at the bottom of the ACC atleast for the next five years. :roflmao: .

chrome4 said:
Yep you guys are going to be at the bottom of the ACC atleast for the next five years. :roflmao: .

There's a thing called recruiting.We'll be fine.

Don't worry though, you guys won't get a title as long as you have choke Redick on the team.

I ahte seeing them go but at least they brought us the title. At UNC the coach doesn't stand in the way of players leaving like a certain rat look a like who has only advanced past the sweet 16 3 times in the last 11 years does.

The Heels will be fine next year, no we won't be a title contender but it will be a fun team. We have a big class coming in(which could get even better w/ some late signees) and we'll be talented but young. We'll take some lumps and be a title contender the year after this year as Roy is putting together an all-time class for next year.

byroan said:
There's a thing called recruiting.We'll be fine.

Don't worry though, you guys won't get a title as long as you have choke Redick on the team.

didnt reddick declare?

Slappy8800 said:
didnt reddick declare?
Nope, he is staying. Williams and Ewing are leaving. Duke also got 2 top recruits this year.

The one who comes off looking bad is May. As he was at the championship rally saying he was staying and he didn't say it just once, he kept saying it and told everyone.

If there was any doubt, he should have kept his yap shut!

God bless all of these kids. They are going to make a boatload of money and they ARE doing the right thing. Just May comes off looking very bad here

chrome4 said:
Nope, he is staying. Williams and Ewing are leaving. Duke also got 2 top recruits this year.

They're staying because they would suck in the pro's. This is the last time they'll ever play meaningful basketball. UNC got 3 top recruits.

MikeO said:
The one who comes off looking bad is May. As he was at the championship rally saying he was staying and he didn't say it just once, he kept saying it and told everyone.

God bless all of these kids. They are going to make a boatload of money and they ARE doing the right thing. Just May comes off looking very bad here

Yeah, he got my hopes up after the rally. Can't blame him or the rest of them wanting money though.

MikeO said:

Yep, my brother coaches at UNC and May told everyone he was staying and would talk everyone else into staying!

Oh Well! They must have been better talkers!

"Yep you guys are going to be at the bottom of the ACC atleast for the next five years."

this should actually help Roy Williams recruit the blue chip players out of high school who dont declare for the NBA draft. they have a chance to come right in and play with little talk of redshirting. he could end up with a monster class the next two years. and dont sell him short as a coach. the guy knows what he is doing.

Slappy8800 said:
didnt reddick declare?

For what? the WNBA draft? redick has Europe written all over him, he will never be a good NBA player. He will probably get drafted as NBA execs never seem to learn when drafting duke players but he'll be the next Trajan Langdon- good 3 pt shooter, great FT shooter, chokes under pressure, gets drafted in 1st rd, out of league w/in 2-3 years.

Williams and Ewing are leaving. Duke also got 2 top recruits this year.

Shelden didn't declare yet and Ewing is a senior so it's not like he left early. If Shelden comes back duke will easily win the ACC but if not it will be more wide opena nd I'd give the edge to Boston College.

That's the only thing that bothers me. I am grateful they brought us a title and I will be rooting for all of them in the NBA but all season Marvin and May have said they were coming back no matter what, all they had to say was I expect to be back but things can change but they vehemently stated they would be back. Oh well, it's a small thing but I wish they wouldn't have misled everyone. Again, I wish them well and they deserve it.

It gives the Heels a huge challenge in '06 and it's one I'm looking forward to, no team has ever lost 4 players early so let's see what we can do after that. I think Heel haters will be disappointed in how good the Heels actually become.

this should actually help Roy Williams recruit the blue chip players out of high school who dont declare for the NBA draft. they have a chance to come right in and play with little talk of redshirting. he could end up with a monster class the next two years. and dont sell him short as a coach. the guy knows what he is doing.

he has a great clas coming in this year and w/ some open scholarships he is the leader for 2 of the best remianing unsigned players for next year whoch will help. Also, he is in the process of putting together an all-time great class for next year and w/ the 20 yr old age limit about to take effect next year he'l get those players for at least 2 years.

Reddick is way more talented than Langdon was. Reddick isnt a good 3 pt shooter he is a great 3 pt shooter. He will make a NBA roster just on that ability alone, and have a long NBA career because of it.

t2thejz said:
Reddick is way more talented than Langdon was. Reddick isnt a good 3 pt shooter he is a great 3 pt shooter. He will make a NBA roster just on that ability alone, and have a long NBA career because of it.

Great 3 pt shooters don't shoot 41% from 3(and that was a career high this year), do you think that % will go up when he is defended by bigger, stronger, quicker, more athletic players in the NBA? The only thing JJ does great is shoot FTs, other than that he is a good player who will never had an impact in the NBA. He is Trajan langdon part II except at least Trajan was a classy player on the court unlike JJ.

Back
Top Bottom