"They'll be better off without me"--Ricky Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"They'll be better off without me"--Ricky Williams

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
"Maybe it was perfect timing.You don't know.Travis Minor is cheaper,quicker,faster than me.Maybe now they'll be better off without me because NOW THEY CAN PLAY REAL FOOTBALL.What we were doing,handing the ball to me every time,wasn't real football.And it wasn't successful,obviously.We didn't even get to the playoffs with me there."

I have to agree with Ricky Williams 100%.

The guy is nuts......and yes he does have the papers to prove it!

I don't take anything he says seriously anymore. He obviously is a disturbed person and needs serious help.

He has flown from Miami, Hawaii, Tokyo, LA, to Boston all within a week. Does that sound like someone who is all there? He needs serious help!

I agree with him in the part where he talks about how predictable and stupid Dolphins offense game plan was.

I have to agree with him too on this one, but he should of talked to the coaches about it and not retired. What he did was anti-social behavior.

When most superstar players don't like the offense........they get the coach fired. They don't RETIRE!!!!!!!!!!!

MikeO said:
When most superstar players don't like the offense........they get the coach fired. They don't RETIRE!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly and I really don't think Ricky woulda had that hard of time getting that accomplished if he really wanted to.

777 said:
Exactly and I really don't think Ricky woulda had that hard of time getting that accomplished if he really wanted to.
Hard time? Wayne would have thanked him for making his job easier!

777 said:

True.

Back
Top Bottom