Things getting interesting for Detroit/Indiana | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Things getting interesting for Detroit/Indiana

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Pacers up 2-1 in this series after winning 79-74

The Pistons had 29 points in the FIRST HALF :lol:

Does this change anyone's mind on who you'd rather have Miami face??? originally i wanted the Pacers, but Detroit looked terrible, im not sure if they're half-a$$ing it or if Indiana has a streak of things going their way now

Both these teams will give the Heat more problems than the Nets or Wizards. I'm hoping that series goes to 7 games so whoever wins will be a bit worn out when they play us. :D

SuavePhin said:
Does this change anyone's mind on who you'd rather have Miami face??? originally i wanted the Pacers, but Detroit looked terrible, im not sure if they're half-a$$ing it or if Indiana has a streak of things going their way now

The pacers are a much tougher matchup. Haslem cant defend O'neal, Damon cant stay with Tinsley, and whoever has to run around all day with Reggie...I assume it would be Wade...is going to be one tired player.

Ferretsquig said:
The pacers are a much tougher matchup. Haslem cant defend O'neal, Damon cant stay with Tinsley, and whoever has to run around all day with Reggie...I assume it would be Wade...is going to be one tired player.

That would be lock down Eddie....

Section126 said:
That would be lock down Eddie....

Yeh was just thinking about the matchup problems they give. You have to put Eddie on Jackson because there is no way Wade can guard him in the post. If you have a true 3 in the game like Rasual or Anderson you could have him on Miller. I really dont understand how Rasual made it over Woods. He seems like just the player you would want in this series.

I'm gonna laugh when Indy beats them. Everybody thought it was gonna be a Miami/Detroit ECF. Silly overrated Pistons.

Back
Top Bottom