Things I know, Things I think, and Things I hope for Week 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Things I know, Things I think, and Things I hope for Week 4

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Things I know:
- The Bengals are desperate for a win, and they think they have a great opportunity to beat us (I have a former player on their team - They are confident)
- The Bengals have a number of significant advantages on us this week.
- The Dolphins are tired and beat up. A win will take Miami playing with heart
- The Bengals OL can't protect Burrow and has been a mess this season. He's taking way too many hits.
- At this point, going 4-0 into the teeth of one of the hardest parts of our schedule would be absolutely EPIC for the Miami Dolphins
- If McDaniel can give us a brilliant scheme it can go a long way into helping us get through this difficult situation
- Miami is running into a defense that hasn't allowed a touchdown in its opponents' last 20 drives
- I know the Bills have a very difficult stretch ahead and they could end up 3-5 if they continue to get beat up. Up next are Ravens, Steelers, Chiefs, Packers
- I know Cincinnati has placed DT D.J. Reader on injured reserve

Things I think:
- Miami will play a lot of Cover Zero look anytime the Bengals come out in 3 or 4 WR sets.
- Despite being tired and sore, I wont be surprised to see us blitz more from our various schemes this week than any other.
- Tua will play
- Waddle may not play
- This is one of the most significant games on our schedule this year, and if we can find a way to win it GREAT things can follow.
- So far, my prediction that Mostert would be our more featured RB in the early tough stretch has proven true, but we'll see how it goes this week in terms of carries.
- I think the Ravens will also beat Buffalo and beat up on the dehydrated Bills. The win may not be so close of a game

Things I hope:
- That our players can rest up and hydrate enough to play a solid 4 quarters vs the Bengals
- That we don't handicap ourselves by starting off slow and void trying to win the game late (We may not have the juice to do it)
- That Waddle Tua and X can all play at full speed.
- That this week we total over 5 sacks
- That this week we rush for over 150 yards
- That Tua continues to play well and shuts up the nay-sayers.

Snowman.jpg

Last edited:
Watching close to reactions on the sidelines when the other half of the team is on the field…and paying attention to who congratulates who when they come off the field…this team is together. There’s no us (offense) against them (defense) and vice versa. I would assume McD’s new locker configuration and team mentality has buffed this a bit. Really feels like a real “TEAM.”

Any given week, one side will have a chance to pick up the other, and they’re all about it. With a coalesced team playing team ball, coupled with the staff and talent we have, you’re never out of it. I really hope they can overcome the physical and mental weariness from last game, I believe the team as a whole has the character.

Things I know:
- The Bengals are desperate for a win, and they think they have a great opportunity to beat us (I have a former player on their team - They are confident)
- The Bengals OL can't protect Burrow and has been a mess this season. He's taking way too many hits.
- At this point, going 4-0 into the teeth of one of the hardest parts of our schedule would be absolutely EPIC for the Miami Dolphins

Things I think:
- Miami will play a lot of Cover Zero look anytime the Bengals come out in 3 or 4 WR sets.
- Despite being tired and sore, I wont be surprised to see us blitz more from our various schemes this week than any other.
- Tua will play
- Waddle may not play
- This is one of the most significant games on our schedule this year, and if we can find a way to win it GREAT things can follow.

Things I hope:
- That our players can rest up and hydrate enough to play a solid 4 quarters vs the Bengals
- That we don't handicap ourselves by starting off slow and void trying to win the game late (We may not have the juice to do it)

View attachment 119488
Seriously though.

All good points @DOLFANMIKE

Just hope due to Sunday's game they don't come out flat against the Bengals at home. McDaniel has to coach them up.

Things I know:

Things I think:
- Tua will play
- Waddle may not play

Things I hope:

View attachment 119488

Things I know > Odds are a Miami loss.
Things I think I know > The O will have to win this game. They should be rested
Things I hope > a Miami win

I have never played football. How tough is it physically after last Sunday?
I have heard players play it down as not a big deal.

We can and we will win.

Tua and our offense must help control the TOP to 35 minutes or more. That should give our defense a better chance in the 4th quarter. We must find creative ways to get our running game going. It may have to start with Hill/Waddle/Ingold. Even if we have to use the wildcat, end around or shovel pass. We must control down and distance and give our defense longer periods of rest. We MAN up and we win.

Back
Top Bottom