Things that must happen for Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Things that must happen for Fins

jroure

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We sure do talk alot of crap as fans, I guess that the fun of it in the offseason...we're all experts! The fact is none of us know anything about what's going to happen...including me. We all have to revert to the saying "that's why they play the game!". Time will be the only thing that reveals the truth. That said, I'll share my two or three cents:)

All in all, I think the fins are okay. At worst we could expect what we've gotten the past few years, a good team that's a few steps away from being a great team. We all know the factors: can the oline improve, can we get a burst of energy from a new QB like Feeley, or can Jay finally stay healthy and grit us to victories behind Ricky's best effort, can Boston be Boston and make holes for Randy Mac in the seam, will the defense ever become a dominating defense that wills some victories instead of putting their heads in the dirt after they give up a critical score, and will Wanny have a nervous breakdown on a false start that allows Trestman to be the Fins new head coach that grabs them by the biz'alls an shows them how to be men.

Most or all of these things need to happen if we're going to make a playoff run...super bowl run! I've historically been a Jay Fiedler supporter, I love his grit, not his arm. But I think it starts off good if Feeley beats him out this preaseason and we go into the season answering one of the critical questions, is Feeley our next QB? I say lets find out from the start, that way if he flops, we have good ol'Jay to save the day. He will do a better job coming in to replace if Feeley falters. Jay's a vet and will respond better to that pressure. Feeley might struggle to come in a savior role. Fiedler would handle the role 10 times better than Lucas or Griese did. Plus the team would not need to go through an adjustment, he'd slide right into the leader role. I'll kick it some more later, fellas......

Back
Top Bottom