Think A.McPherson will fall to the #98 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Think A.McPherson will fall to the #98

I really hope so. If not hopefully Orton will be there.

I think it's more and more evident we won't draft a QB this season.

I have my fingers crossed, I really would like to have him to develop on the phins!!

I really really wanted him in the 3rd. If he's STILL there in the 4th, we better get him. Absolute steal in that round.

i thought he should taken in 3rd....i mean if we are going to take on player with risks atleast do it with a guy that has good knees...both him and crowder have chararcter issues.....maybe we get lucky hopefully....but i love first 2 picks not sold on crowder

We're at #90 right now (Atlanta) and it only looks like there are 3 possible takers before us at #104 -- Tampa Bay (at 91), Arizona (at 95) and Cleveland (at 103). Could happen!

gunka said:
We're at #90 right now (Atlanta) and it only looks like there are 3 possible takers before us at #104 -- Tampa Bay (at 91), Arizona (at 95) and Cleveland (at 103). Could happen!

didn't cleveland take a QB already??

byroan said:
I hope he falls to #104 not #98.

Thank you! It appears with the 3rd round closing out that we'll have to hold our breath for 5 picks on Sunday (we have the sixth pick).

McPherson.

I really like the way how that Walter kid from Arizona throws the football. Effortless. Watch out for Oakland and this kid throwing the ball to Moss.

I'm really hoping so. Right now I'm giving this draft a B-. So far it looks good, I like the gamble with the linebacker, I'm happy with brown, but I really think mcpherson is going to be a star in this leage, and we had a chance to snag him. If we get him int he 4th, I give this draft so far an A- (I know we're going to the 3-4, I really like the DE we drafted in round 2, would have been great if we hadn't picked up all those DE's in free agency)

Now, if we don't get mcpherson, and hes a bust, I'll regrade it to an A++++++++++++++++ heh

Back
Top Bottom