Think it would still be cool to get an orange Surtain Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Think it would still be cool to get an orange Surtain Jersey

shanesuper

Walk-on
Reaction score
Does anyone think it would be cool to still get a Surtain orange jersey and sport it? Since it is only 30 bucks now. :confused:

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
I believe if surtain has a hard time in kc they will eventually cut him and we'll sign him once again

He never wanted to live miami in the beginning

DaFish

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
shanesuper said:
Does anyone think it would be cool to still get a Surtain orange jersey and sport it? Since it is only 30 bucks now. :confused:

Hell Yeah. I would sport a Surtain jersey even if he is a Chief. He will always be a Dolphin to me.

arsenal

Beastin'
Reaction score
heres what im planning to do with my orange surtain...

since ronnie brown has the same number, ima go to a sports show where brown will be signing autographs and have him sign the 23 on the front and get it framed so people will think its a ronnie brown signed jersey when its really just a surtain that ronnie signed on the front...

or something like that...

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
Well If You Want My Opinion Don't Buy It If Anything Buy A Ricky Jersey They Are $30 Also Limited Time Only.im Not A Big Fan Of Buying Players Jersey That Aren't On The Team Anymore But Hey Thats Just Me Move On The Player Has.

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
arsenal said:
heres what im planning to do with my orange surtain...

since ronnie brown has the same number, ima go to a sports show where brown will be signing autographs and have him sign the 23 on the front and get it framed so people will think its a ronnie brown signed jersey when its really just a surtain that ronnie signed on the front...

or something like that...
NOW THATS A GOOD IDEA IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A SURTAIN JERSEY.

gonick1

Starter
Reaction score
Go ahead The man played his best days with us no matter what he does in K.C. he'll always be a phin. Pistons are gonna beat down the heat sorry pal.

finsfan4life

In Dawn We Trust!
Reaction score
If you do buy it you have to wait about 10 years and then pull it out as a retro jersey.

Top Bottom