Think Norv Misses Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Think Norv Misses Miami?

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Woodson and Anderson arrested last night for drunk driving! Just reported on ESPN radio!

What a mess he has over there!

Im sure hes probably just happy to have another shot at HC. Dont know how long it will last though.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Woodson and Anderson arrested last night for drunk driving! Just reported on ESPN radio!

What a mess he has over there!
No, he doesn't miss it here. Even with Woodsen and Anderson getting arrested, that is still only a drop in the bucket compared to the crap this team has endured this season. My guess would be that he has been thanking God he's now with the Raiders every day he sees the Phins in the headlines out there.

Yeah, Ricky will fit right in!!!!

As long as he stays on the Oakland side of the bay bridge that is....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Yea I am sure Norv is plenty happy he is not in Miami, the mess this franchise is in and all of the questionable happenings such as the famous General Manager search. At least Norv was able to pick the spot he where he landed rather than be thrown out with all of the other staff that will be when the new coach arrives. And he wont be linked directly to Wannstedt when people speak in the future of the final collapse of the Dolphin franchise under the Wannstedt era.

He now has QB, that can throw. A guy we should have brought in here to start.

bigmiamifan said:
Kollins? Yea, he's won a ton of games for them :rolleyes:

He's won more than any QB here (and no, I don't think Collins is good, but he's way better than what we have)

Collins has either been spectacular for the Raiders or terrible. He's improved these last couple of weeks, I'm curious to see how the Raiders fair these last 2 games and then next season!

and Norv don't miss Miami. He's in a better situation then we are!

Back
Top Bottom