Think You're Ready To Tackle This Workout By Dolphins' Dl Davon Godchaux?

Fin Fan in Cali

Joanne Shaw Taylor
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2019/07/06/think-youre-ready-to-tackle-this-workout-by-dolphins-dl-davon-godchaux/

Godchaux is grinding away in preparation for his 2019 season — his third in the NFL after leaving LSU in 2017. With the Dolphins’ transition to a more multiple defense, Godchaux figures to be a beneficiary. Why? His heavy anchor will come in handy as the Dolphins look to stack up the interior gaps with odd fronts (three down linemen) and let their athletic linebackers on the second level roam free.

13marino13

Smell my finger...
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2019/07/06/think-youre-ready-to-tackle-this-workout-by-dolphins-dl-davon-godchaux/

Godchaux is grinding away in preparation for his 2019 season — his third in the NFL after leaving LSU in 2017. With the Dolphins’ transition to a more multiple defense, Godchaux figures to be a beneficiary. Why? His heavy anchor will come in handy as the Dolphins look to stack up the interior gaps with odd fronts (three down linemen) and let their athletic linebackers on the second level roam free.

I need one of those to ride into town like a BOSS!

DKphin

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
See that weight sled that is beside him at the end? Another good thing for legs is to pull that in sand. Very good way to strengthen the legs.

napsndreds

Starter
Reaction score
in all my years ive never seen this workout before. why does it look so easy for this big guy lol?

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
He can drive that thing better than some drivers do around here in Kissimmee

illscriptures

We need better LB's
Reaction score
Godchaux: "What does it do coach?"

Coach: "It strengthens your prime ****ing muscles!"

Top Bottom