Third Wideout NOT Needed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Third Wideout NOT Needed

fins513

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The talk of a third wideout is a mute point we still have Thompson and don't forget Kendall Newson.

I'd still look at another veteran cap casualty or a trade for maybe Andre Davis.

Jaj said:
I'd still look at another veteran cap casualty or a trade for maybe Andre Davis.
I would rather a Cap cut player then a trade. Need to keep the picks for next year's draft. Also, don't forget about Charles Lee.

fins513 said:
The talk of a third wideout is a mute point we still have Thompson and don't forget Kendall Newson.

Actually, it's a moot point. A mute point would be one that has no sound.

Thompson is great, 49 catches and 700 yards in 2 seasons. He has no speed, and doesn't get open. And he's the best of our backups.

I think Thompson and Gilmore are scrub. Bring back Boston; Az might be a nice pick, but hes prbly won't take that large of a paycut for what he is worth to us.

phunwin said:
Actually, it's a moot point. A mute point would be one that has no sound.

LMAO, you guys are strict aren't ya?? Ya got ta be a regular word smith around here huh?

Doesn't really matter if we had Randy and T.O. If we don't get a QB that can get them the ball they are only gonna be blocking for our running game any way. May as well get a couple of tight ends and put them out there. They are usually better blockers. I really don't see Gus leading us to the promise land.

TARHEEL38 said:
LMAO, you guys are strict aren't ya?? Ya got ta be a regular word smith around here huh?

You'll be ready to change your name next year when the Tarheels don't make the NIT. :roflmao:
:lol:

i think we are fine at wr but will probly get one after one is cut. i think welker needs a try at wr he is a great kr/pr and not a bad backup kicker:D

Back
Top Bottom