THis article pretty much sums it up. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

THis article pretty much sums it up.

Oraclepz

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
DOnt know if this was posted anywhere. if it was i apologize in advance.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/02/week-eight-morning-aftermath-dolphins-30-jets-25/

my favorite part of the article

"ometimes things just don't make sense," Ryan said. "Statistically, this game is not going to look close. I truly feel that our football team is good enough to beat anybody in this league, but we also can lose to anybody in this league if we spot a team three touchdowns."

Or six interceptions against Buffalo. Or whatever else has contributed to the four losses that now match the four wins.

That's really the key here. In each game that one NFL team loses to another team, it's easy to point to things that your team has done wrong instead of the things the other team did right.

It's also dangerous to continuously point out your own flaws instead of explaining that maybe, just maybe, the better team won. Indeed, eventually, folks will begin to conclude that the inability of the superior franchise to emerge with a victory flows not from bad luck, but from bad coaching."

Couldn't have said it better myself. If we would play them a 3rd time, Rex and the girls would be coming up with a new excuse. Makes me sick

Back
Top Bottom