This Chris Simms Is Such A Biznatch Ranks Tua As 21st Best QB In NFL Behind Mac Jones! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Chris Simms Is Such A Biznatch Ranks Tua As 21st Best QB In NFL Behind Mac Jones!

phinsforlife

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hmmm guy with the highest passer rating in the NFL is the 21st best QB in the NFL? Tua's QB rating last year was 105. Mac Jones Q rating last year was 85, #26 in the NFL. Simms has had it in for Tua since day 1. At what point do you admit he is better than you thought he was?

I actually laughed out loud when i read this headline. You would think he would think he would be over it by now. Obviously not. No offense but he sucked as an NFL QB and he had one season as a coaching assistant at NE. He's just a rent-a-gob living off his old man's name. Fair play to him but he's crashed and burned lately with his QB rankings. See Zach Wilson.

Hmmm guy with the highest passer rating in the NFL is the 21st best QB in the NFL? Tua's QB rating last year was 105. Mac Jones Q rating last year was 85, #26 in the NFL. Simms has had it in for Tua since day 1. At what point do you admit he is better than you thought he was?

Simms looks like the kind of guy who still eats "Big Mac's". - LOL

Forget passer rating, QBR is the more respected stat line and Tua was #3 behind only Mahomes and Josh Allen.

I can respect the argument that it was only ONE season and only 13 games and that many people need to see it repeated before they believe it.

But, still, Tua's last season was better than any season several of those ahead of him on that list have ever produced, specifically in terms of efficiency.

When you factor that along with his career Q4 numbers being among the best (if not the best) in the NFL since 1992 or whatever year they started tracking such things, there's ZERO justification to have more than half of the 20 players ranked ahead of him.

Chris Simms is just a terrible analyst. It's really that simple. He's as bad or worse at it as he was as an NFL QB.

I thought we moved past posting Simms’s work on this site.

Apparently not.

Unfortunately the likes of Simms, Florio and Omar are living rent free in many FH members heads.

The only way I even hear about what those dopes say is because people keep bringing them up here at FH.

Back
Top Bottom