This Chris Simms Is Such A Biznatch Ranks Tua As 21st Best QB In NFL Behind Mac Jones! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Chris Simms Is Such A Biznatch Ranks Tua As 21st Best QB In NFL Behind Mac Jones!

Here's the facts Finfans if Tua Stays healthy and plays every game and Tua balls out....... They will say that it wasn't Tua It was Tyreek and Waddle! Oh wait I'm I a year behind!!!

Last edited:
Reading the reason why he gave Jones the edge over Tua was because Jones is a good a s*** talker. What in the hell does that have to do with leadership qualities ? I am glad Tuas PR pulled him from getting Interviewed by this clown last minute

Hmmm guy with the highest passer rating in the NFL is the 21st best QB in the NFL? Tua's QB rating last year was 105. Mac Jones Q rating last year was 85, #26 in the NFL. Simms has had it in for Tua since day 1. At what point do you admit he is better than you thought he was?

Chris Simms also had Zach Wilson ranked as his #1 QB in 2021 draft.....AHEAD of Trevor Lawrence. Dude is worse at scouting than he was playing. And let's not forget Chris simms couldn't even call a play in Jon Grudens offense lmao!

In addition to Simms stupid rankings, and the fact that he sucked as a player, his stupid haircut and the stupid collared shirts buttoned all the way to the top he looks like a total idiot and someone that hangs out at a german S&M club or something wierd like that

Tua is more talented with a higher ceiling than Mac and Simms is a tool. However, the situation around these guys matters.

Objectively, Mac had a garbage OC and offensive talent to work with last year. He put up solid numbers as a rookie and he had better numbers across his first two seasons than Tua did in his first two with garbage ex-Pats HC Flores before he tearing it up with McD and Tyreek.

Hmmm guy with the highest passer rating in the NFL is the 21st best QB in the NFL? Tua's QB rating last year was 105. Mac Jones Q rating last year was 85, #26 in the NFL. Simms has had it in for Tua since day 1. At what point do you admit he is better than you thought he was?

stop giving that guy any clicks

for the record I was cognizant of not giving simms clicks which is why i posted a link to a twitter which is not simms account thusly simms gets ZERO credit!!!!

I actually laughed out loud when i read this headline. You would think he would think he would be over it by now. Obviously not. No offense but he sucked as an NFL QB and he had one season as a coaching assistant at NE. He's just a rent-a-gob living off his old man's name. Fair play to him but he's crashed and burned lately with his QB rankings. See Zach Wilson.
I honestly don’t remember him as an NFL QB. His career was that memorable.

I wonder how many non dolphin fans would disagree?

The vast majority that have a functional brain and at least one working eye, I’d suspect.

I’ll bet the vast majority of objective Cheatriots fans would disagree as well.

Back
Top Bottom