This Chris Simms Is Such A Biznatch Ranks Tua As 21st Best QB In NFL Behind Mac Jones! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Chris Simms Is Such A Biznatch Ranks Tua As 21st Best QB In NFL Behind Mac Jones!

Reasons Simms listed for the Tua ranking:

-has a below average arm

-injury prone

-un athletic

-plays small in the pocket

-leaves too many plays on the field

-loses control of power throws down the field

-defenses figured him out down the stretch and he began to struggle

Reasons Simms listed for the Tua ranking:

-has a below average arm

-injury prone

-un athletic

-plays small in the pocket

-leaves too many plays on the field

-loses control of power throws down the field

-defenses figured him out down the stretch and he began to struggle
Who figured him out? Our D couldn't keep a freaking lead. Unathletic? Really? Ridiculous. His arm we saw was just fine for the NFL.

Phuck Simms. He's still but hurt that Tua no showed on them during media week. I love it. This will only aid us in getting more salty Tua which is the best Tua.

Loved this Omar Kelly response to Simms on this subject.
"Simms:
“He plays small in the pocket, he loses control of power throws down the field, and when teams took away some of those trick plays he couldn’t deliver. (VALID. LOOK AT THOSE DECEMBER GAMES FOR PROOF. DID MIKE McDANIEL ADJUST?)

“He’s the perfect fit for this offense. I would run those same things with Tua, too, but that doesn’t mean the 20 other guys in front of him can’t do it either, and then some other stuff as well.”

Omar
Let us stop right there because we already know Jones can’t do what Tagovailoa does.

IS TUA REALLY QB No. 21?​

And neither can Arizona’s Kyler Murray (who lacks the accuracy and anticipation on throws), Detroit’s Jared Goff (no consistency), Tennessee’s Ryan Tannehill (no pocket presence), Minnesota’s Kirk Cousins (stat padder), New York Giants’ Daniel Jones (he had one good season), and Seattle’s Geno Smith (phenomenal 2023 performance, but that’s one solid season as well).

Counting Mac Jones, that’s seven quarterbacks I’d argue Tagovailoa should be rated higher than on everyone's list, even his biggest critic (which is Simms)."
https://www.si.com/nfl/dolphins/news/miami-dolphins-qb-tua-tagovailoa-analyst-middle-ground

The biggest no no was Tua revealing he's training Jiu Jitsu. They really should've kept this under lock and key. Now every time the media talks about Tua is about this. They asked McD this too. Now the defense has extra motivation to knock Tua out again. Never give your enemies your game plan and this was one of them.

The biggest no no was Tua revealing he's training Jiu Jitsu. They really should've kept this under lock and key. Now every time the media talks about Tua is about this. They asked McD this too. Now the defense has extra motivation to knock Tua out again. Never give your enemies your game plan and this was one of them.
They want to knock him out regardless of his training or their knowledge of it.

It's the off season and these clowns struggle for topics to discuss so they throw things out there for the viewers to watch the next show to see what stupid things they will say.
Simms is in his 40s and still can't speak the English language properly.
I tune in for a laugh.

There are only 7 current QBs with at least 10 wins that have a higher winning percentage than Tua.

1 Mahomes 79.8
2 Lamar Jackson 70.8
3 Jimmy G 69.8
4 Josh Allen 66.7
5 Jalen Hurts 65.8
6 Aaron Rodgers 65.0
7 Russell Wilson 62.2
8 Tua 61.8
9 Dak Prescott 61.2
10 Joe Burrow 60.2
Interesting…

This ranking should void his media credentials, what a f***ing moron.

Hes so jealous that Tua is a lefty like he was and Tuas playing fathoms better than he ever did.

Jealous mother f***er!

Hmmm guy with the highest passer rating in the NFL is the 21st best QB in the NFL? Tua's QB rating last year was 105. Mac Jones Q rating last year was 85, #26 in the NFL. Simms has had it in for Tua since day 1. At what point do you admit he is better than you thought he was?

Ok....even I think this rating is a joke.

I won’t include any QB that misses 4 + games and/or playoff games in my top 20 for that year and I don’t care who he is. I’m not a Mac Jones guy but what he did last year with that clown show ( Patricia) offensive coaching staff was admirable.

Back
Top Bottom