This coaching staff is looking more and more like...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This coaching staff is looking more and more like......

PlexGod

Starter
Reaction score
Is it just me or does T.Sporano and staff starting to remind you of the Wannstache years? This coaching staff has double the talent that Dave could have ever dreamed of and yet it feels like nothing has changed in the past 8 years. We have the talent yet we can never fully put it together and have a great team here.

Our special teams coach needs to be fired today. Dan Henning needs to be fired aswell, and Sporano better start growing a sack and soon cuz if not by the end of the year we are all going to be calling for his head. They just seemed flat out there after Hennes second pick. The team didn’t show any urgency for the rest of the game. They looked like they were fine with just giving this game up and going into the bye week. We have the worst special teams in the game right now and by far the worst. Henning’s play calling is so terrible I cant descried it without cursing about 32 times. Just some bone headed calls that have me sitting there in my seat wondering how he still has a job. And why doesn’t Tony step in and change the play calling every once and awhile? I know they r not supposed to do that but my god it has to get to the point were he has to question some of this crap we are seeing out there. Wildcat on a 2nd and 15 from the 40…. Really? When at that point of the game henne was on fire. It cost us the game last week too with the 2nd and goal and we throw the ball twice instead of pounding it in

BTW does ricky just look like 10 times the RB that brown has become. Ronnie looks like he belongs in salsa lovers with all his dancing in the hole. Ricky had like 8 yards a freakin carry this game and Ronnie was looking older then him. I think we need to draft a true #1 RB next draft.

This has to be the most disappointing loss in the pass 4 or 5 years. The Monday miracle is still #1 in my book, but this was worse then last years indy or saints losses. What a terrible performance from this team. The 1-15 team didn’t play this bad. And y didn’t we throw the ball to marshall more on those sideline back shoulder throws? We threw like 3 or 4 to him against the jets and not one to him this game. Sorry for the post but I am so pissed about this loss. I really thought we had a chance to win this game but this team is obviously not really to make a run at the playoffs. Prepare for a long season cuz I don’t see us winning any of the next 4 or 5 games coming up. Not the way they played this week.

atleast one wish came true today....... Maybe henning is next so we can start getting this team back on track.

Back
Top Bottom