this crap stinks........... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

this crap stinks...........

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
i know i was gonna go awol here, but i'm moderator and i have been reading these posts.
these barffalo dicks have been coming over and sh!tting in our pasture and they have a 2-12 team. they are so starved for laying out smack, they finally get a chance but they don't look in their back yard first.
so, miami has bad decembers, it looks like that gives you exclusive rights to the rest of the year, plus you aren't doing to swift in december yourself!
now go do the whole world a favor, pull your lower lip over your head and swallow. maybe you can get a kiss from your a$$hole on the way out!

Originally posted by dolfan06
now go do the whole world a favor, pull your lower lip over your head and swallow. maybe you can get a kiss from your a$$hole on the way out!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome back 06! :lol: :lol: :lol:

to tell ya the truth..........

i was stupid to back off in the first place. i've made too many friends on this board to leave now, that would be my loss. finheaven is not the problem, the dolphins are not the problem, lamar is not that bad and fiedler may eventually turn out to be a good NFL QB. the way i see it, chan IS the problem. we have a line that can't block at a sewing circle and chan leads with it. thats like somebody throwing a left hook at me and i lean into it. of the first 4 plays yesterday, 3 oo em were running lamar up the middle. worst of all, i just found out they offered chan a three year extension on his contract. now if wanny can't see the problem here, then i do have a problem with wanny!
clear.gif

Chan is a huge problem, I have no idea why he is so coveted. He always picks the same dumb running play that doesn't work. Maybe we need more running plays, which is Wanne's fault. He has made some good calls this year though involving the pass, but his running decisions are awful. Lamar isn't a guy who runs up the middle anyway, he is not a power runner. He is better going up the side.

I am as pissed off at the play calling in yesterdays game as you guys, but I don't know if Chan really is the problem. Injuries along the O-line might be the main problem. When we are starting Heath Irwin, Spencer Falou, and an injured Todd Perry...I just really think that is where the real problem is.

Lamar was a real stout runner last season, but I think he needs to allowed to leave via free agency, and then draft a RB, and pick up a bargain basement FA to compete in camp.

Travis Minor could be an every down back, and with a healthy O line, I think he could really do very well. We will still need a "big back" to pound on defenses in certian situations, but Rob Konrad should be allowed to try that position.

If Gardener's surgery was completely successful, then he will be a force next year, and if Timbo restructures (again) then we could be ok.

Derrick Rodgers is out for the year, so hopefully he will heal up right.

Tough...life in the NFL is just flat tough.

thats exactly what i'm saying. if the line can't move anybody, why in the hell is chan trying to go up the middle? and IMO, lamar is not fast enough to change directions and minor is!

Re: 87

Originally posted by dolfan06
IMO, lamar is not fast enough to change directions and minor is!

I am going to defiently agree with you there dolfan06..I was watching the game yesterday and I noticed that when Smith did try to do a few cutbacks...It looked like the hole was there..It was wide open and waiting for him, but then when he almost got there..BAM..there was a Patriot defender there to stop him. If he or someone else would have had more speed that could have been atleast a 20 yard run :eek:

I would like to see Minor start, but Smith was successful last year because he ran up the side a lot, and we haven't done that this year. Minor would be great if they had the right plays for him because of his speed.

Back
Top Bottom