This Front Office Frightens Me Despite The Win | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Front Office Frightens Me Despite The Win

Are you seriously claiming Joey Porter had a better and more memorable career in Miami than Pittsburgh? If so, I disagree and I bet the majority of football fans also disagree.

I’m sure the first thing that comes to mind to the average football fan when they hear Joey Porter is “Miami Dolphins”... lol
Didn't say he had a 'better' anything, he had other good years after he left Pitt. Others have too, like Rod Woodson with the Raiders...

Name me a single time the Steelers offloaded a talented “problem” player who did better with their new team than they did with the Steelers.

Plax for sure
Mike Wallace was a pro bowler elsewhere
Joey Porter

My take, It's a business first. You move a player around enough he loses faith in the system and you take away his chance to be a successful 'business man' on the football field. As a hybrid he may eventually be worth more that an ordinary Free, but with a franchise that was at best disorganized last year, at worst a *** shop, it does not lend itself to player confidence for the long term. How long can he play at a high level under the best circumstances? After last year's debacle and a first year coach coming in I almost don't blame him. Where is the pass rush you need to make plays as a hybrid? The FO made the best decision it could from a **** show that was created last year. IMHO

Back
Top Bottom