This Front Office Frightens Me Despite The Win | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Front Office Frightens Me Despite The Win

iu

Right!!!!!!!
You gonna bring in Dr. Phil to "straighten him out"?????????
He didn't want to be here. Your not gonna change that by keeping him around.
Dump him, and cut your losses with another first round pick.
LOL, I can tell you have never coached or had kids.

Yes, Fitzpatrick, MINKAH that is, struck again yesterday against the Rams. Throwing more eggs on Chris Grier and Brian Flores faces. Nice job Miami. Enjoy the tortur for the next 8 years.

Yes, Fitzpatrick, MINKAH that is, struck again yesterday against the Rams. Throwing more eggs on Chris Grier and Brian Flores faces. Nice job Miami. Enjoy the tortur for the next 8 years.
What part of "he wanted to be gone and requested a trade" do you not understand?

I have totally lost any faith I had in this front office. I was very excited when the Miami Dolphins hired Reggie McKenzie to work with Chris Grier in acquiring talent to get this franchise back where it belongs, which is on top of the AFC East. I saw Minkah Fitzpatrick interception yesterday which he took 90 yards for what turned out to be the winning score against Indianapolis. The Miami Dolphins traded a top 10 draft pick for what will turn out to be the 17th or 18th pick in next year's draft. I will call it right now. This is the WORST trade the Dolphins will have made since the infamous trade in 1984 when they traded WR Anthony Carter to Minnesota for LB Robin Sendlein. That play by Fitzpatrick made me sick to my stomach. So much so, that I can't look at Chris Grier's face without wanting to throw up. Yes, I know they won yesterday and I am very happy to not only getting off that 0 and whatever, but to beat the Jets. But if these guys don't hit on every acquisition next off-season, Ross MUST fire them all. And please, I don't want anyone coming on here telling me it's Fitzpatrick's fault because he wanted out without saying WHY he wanted out.

Paragraphs.

We need them.

you're wasting your time. apparently its unheard of to jettison talent that is toxic.
The coaches made the situation toxic by playing him out of position, thereby rendering him ineffective. There is NO denying that. And let me remind you all again, that I saw this problem coming way back in February.

The coaches made the situation toxic by playing him out of position, thereby rendering him ineffective. There is NO denying that. And let me remind you all again, that I saw this problem coming way back in February.
He wanted to be swiss army until he didn't. Moaning about ex-Dolphins may be chic but like it or he didn't want to be a Dolphin He gone. Glad he"s making plays, but this ragtag team of merry misfits are playing together Fluck da haters

Name me a single time the Steelers offloaded a talented “problem” player who did better with their new team than they did with the Steelers.
Wasn't Antonio Brown a Steeler. He did pretty good for the Patriots the one game he was there.

When a player doesn't succeed, it's not always the coaches fault, but it is always the players fault.

They asked for an opportunity to play. They got one. It didn't work out. They go to the next team that will take them.

They have now found out from their first team experience that you have to meet the standards asked by the team, not for a pedestal for the player to show off on. Some learn this and some don't and some find out they do not have all the requirements needed to be an effective NFL player. This isn't college football.

Back
Top Bottom