Active Roster
Reaction score
This game is for the season...

A loss this weekend and you can
sing Don Merideth's Song...

"Turn out the lights the party's
over they say that all good things
must end..."

Actually, because we lost the Pats and Colts game, the Titans game last Sunday was for the season. Season's over.

Rikwriter.

Why are you saying it's over last time I checked we still have 7 games left. For some reason you are always negative. Have faith man, our Dolphins need us. Just support them and think we can win our remaining 7 games. If you look at it in a different way, you would be positive.

I believe we can win them all!! Will it happen maybe, maybe not but, I will still be cheering till the end regardless!!

Miami needs to win the next 3 of 4 to have any type of shot. They have a good chance at doing it IF they can get any type of offense going.

Originally posted by PASQUALE
Rikwriter.

Why are you saying it's over last time I checked we still have 7 games left. For some reason you are always negative. Have faith man, our Dolphins need us. Just support them and think we can win our remaining 7 games. If you look at it in a different way, you would be positive.

I believe we can win them all!! Will it happen maybe, maybe not but, I will still be cheering till the end regardless!!

After so many years of getting your hopes up only to have your heart broken, you're kind of conditioned as a Phins fan to expect the worst and hope for the best unfortunately. :(

The same people who think the season is over are the same people who sit there in their seats on 3rd and 10 at the games.

I hate you all.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
The same people who think the season is over are the same people who sit there in their seats on 3rd and 10 at the games.

I hate you all.

Hate yourself because you're making incorrect ASSumptions. Actually I can't get to any games this year because of various committments, but when I attended games last year and previously, no matter what our record I screamed myself hoarse. So stick your assumptions where the sun don't shine.

Originally posted by PASQUALE
Rikwriter.

Why are you saying it's over last time I checked we still have 7 games left. For some reason you are always negative.

No, I am always realistic. When reality is negative, then so am I.

Back
Top Bottom